Welcome to Bank of Melbourne Internet Banking
Bank of Melbourne Internet Banking is now simpler, faster and easier than ever before. We’ve streamlined the navigation and added new features to improve your online banking experience.
You can do your banking quickly, easily and securely – whether you bank via your home computer, tablet or even a smart phone.
If you’re not already registered for Internet Banking, register now by calling 13 22 66. Or, visit a branch.
It only takes a few minutes to register, then you’ll be able to:
- Check account balances and transaction history
- View last 2 years’ interest
- Pay bills by BPAY® and Easy Pay
- Transfer money and make payments to other bank accounts
- Schedule payments for a future date
- Set up email and/or SMS alerts to let you know your account balance or when money is received into your account1
- Open a new account or apply for a credit card limit increase2
- Tell us of your overseas travel plans to help protect your accounts while you travel via Internet Banking or Mobile Banking
- Receive your statements online and more
The benefits of Internet Banking:
- 24 hour, 7 day3 banking convenience
- Save time and minimise banking fees
- Convenient, fast and paper-free eStatements4
- Easy bill payments with BPAY®
- Transfer funds to anyone within Australia or overseas
- Set SMS and Email Alerts to stay in touch with your accounts1
- Secure banking technology
Bank online with an even greater level of security
Rest assured that Bank of Melbourne guarantees your Internet, Mobile and Phone Banking security with Bank of Melbourne Secure provided you comply with the Internet and Phone Banking Terms and Conditions. We safeguard your information and money with leading edge, stringent security measures. In the unlikely event that an unauthorised transaction does occur (and it is clear you have not contributed to the losses5), Bank of Melbourne will refund the full amount.
Before using Internet and Phone Banking please read the Bank of Melbourne:
SMS alerts are charged at $0.25 each and email alerts are free.
Credit limit increases are subject to credit criteria.
Subject to system availability.
eStatements available on selected accounts.
Your Account’s Terms & Conditions and Internet and Phone Banking Terms and Conditions apply.
BPAY® Registered to BPAY Pty Ltd ABN 69 079 137 518