Times like these can be extremely hard, so we’d like to offer help with your financial commitments. That way, you can concentrate on more important issues at hand.
If you need financial help or additional support our Disaster Relief Package may be available to you.
The Disaster Relief Package offers the following to Bank of Melbourne customers affected by the bushfires or floods:
- If you have a Bank of Melbourne home loan, you may apply to defer repayments for up to three months.
- Affected businesses with existing loans can request loan restructuring without incurring the usual bank establishment fees.
- If you have a Bank of Melbourne credit card, you may request an emergency credit limit increase.
- You may also apply to defer repayments to your card for up to 90 days.
- Should you `wish to purchase replacement goods you may apply for a personal loan at a discounted interest rate with no establishment fee.
- We will waive interest rate adjustments should you wish to withdraw from an existing term deposit.
- If you have home and contents insurance with Bank of Melbourne, you may be eligible to receive assistance including emergency funds and temporary accommodation.
If you’ve any questions about your insurance please contact us on 1300 020 266 so we can assist with temporary accommodation and emergency funds. Claims can be lodged 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by calling the number above.