Legal and tax advice
Expert legal and tax advice at your fingertips
Legal and tax issues can arise in almost every aspect of business. We understand that it can be expensive to get professional advice every time you have a legal or accounting query.
That's why we provide our business customers with access to free online legal and taxation advice. You get 3 free online consultations on any single issue from selected accountants and lawyers.1
- Avoid excessive legal and accountancy fees
- Ask any question ranging from issues affecting your business to family law
- You'll be put in direct communication with a lawyer or accountant.
Free advice for a range of legal and taxation issues:
- Company law
- Business structures
- Trade practices
- Debt recovery
- Resolving business disputes
- Protecting business assets
- Industrial relations.
It’s easy to access:
- Existing customers can access this service by sending a confidential email to Legal Access Services (based on existing email functionality)
- 3 free contacts1 on any single issue
- The majority of queries we receive are resolved satisfactorily within the 3 free communications.
1 After the third contact you may either engage the legal or accounting advisers at your cost or obtain legal or accounting services from another adviser at your cost. Legal and accountancy services are not provided by Bank of Melbourne. Bank of Melbourne accepts no responsibility for any advice provided by these third parties. Advice is available by email only..