Enjoy streamlined sales and improved service delivery by integrating EFTPOS with any point of sale system that works with PC EFTPOS. This new compact, contactless, lightweight EFTPOS 1i device can be used seamlessly with your PC EFTPOS point-of-sale system. Save time at checkout for you and your customers.
- Compact, contactless and lightweight device
- Accept purchases, offer cash out, issue refunds or add surcharges
- Easily transact, manage stock and reconcile accounts
- Same day settlement to a Bank of Melbourne settlement account
What you get
Compact, contactless, EFTPOS 1i device can be used seamlessly with your PC EFTPOS point-of-sale system.
Small, lightweight device which keeps your counter looking neat and tidy
Backup connectivity options so you can process transactions even if your primary connection isn’t available
Every business is unique, so to ensure we inform you about the appropriate fees for your situation, contact us for a detailed quote.
Are you eligible?
- Applications for merchant services are subject to approval
How to apply?
Conditions & fees apply
All applications for a Bank of Melbourne payment solution are subject to approval.
MasterCard and the MasterCard brand marks are registered trademarks of MasterCard International Incorporated.
American Express® is a registered trademark of the American Express Company.
Settlement must be performed by 9pm (Sydney time).