BT Super for Life
- Super and everyday banking together
- Take it with you from job to job
- Intelligent investment options with award-winning performance1
- Simple fee structure
- Easy consolidation of your super2
- Turn credit card points into super
- Flexibility and easy management
- Easy to set up
- Pre-approved life insurance cover with no forms or medicals to complete3
- Tax effective life insurance paid directly from your BT Super for Life account4
BT Funds Management Limited ABN 63 002 916 458 (BTFM), which is part of the Westpac Banking Corporation (Westpac) group of companies, is the trustee of BT Super for Life (Fund) and is the issuer of interests in the Fund. A Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) is available for the Fund and can be obtained here. Alternatively, it can be obtained by calling 1300 653 553 or visiting www.bankofmelbourne.btsuperforlife.com.au. You should obtain and consider the PDS before deciding whether to acquire, continue to hold or dispose of interests in the Fund.
The financial services guides for BTFM and Westpac can be obtained by calling 1300 653 553 or by downloading them here.
This information has been prepared without taking account of your objectives, financial situation or needs. Because of this you should, before acting on this information, consider its appropriateness, having regard to your objectives, financial situation and needs.
* This amount hasn't been determined for the financial year before this information was issued. It has been included as an estimate of what the indirect cost ratio may be for the 2013/2014 financial year. Additional fees and costs may apply. Please refer to the ‘Fees and Costs’ section of the BT Super for Life Additional Information Booklet.
1 Advance Asset Management manages the BT Super for Life Lifestage funds and is Money magazine’s Best Fund Manager for 2012 and 2013.
2 There is no charge for accepting any rollovers, but before requesting a rollover, you should check with your other fund/s to see if there are any exit fees for moving your benefit, or other loss of benefit (e.g. insurance cover). There may be limited circumstances where your employer is not required to accept your Choice of Superannuation fund form, e.g. If you have already exercised Super Choice in the last 12 months.
3 An exclusion applies for any claim related to a pre-existing medical condition you have when you open your BT Super for Life account.
4 The taxation position described is a general statement and should only be used as a guide. It does not constitute tax advice and is based on current tax laws and their interpretation. Your individual situation may differ and you should seek independent professional tax advice on any taxation matters.
5 Superannuation is a preserved asset subject to conditions of release. You will need to satisfy a condition of release to access these funds.