For businesses of every size, Bank of Melbourne can provide a Business or Corporate Superannuation solution to meet the needs of both employers and their employees through BT Financial Group (BT).
BT Financial Group is the wealth management arm of Bank of Melbourne, and BT has been helping Australians create, manage and protect their wealth since 1969. Today, BT is one of Australia’s leading providers of superannuation, investment and insurance products.
BT offer a range of superannuation plans that assist employers to meet their superannuation obligations and set up superannuation for their employees. For employees, they enjoy the benefits of group buying power (meaning reduced costs in both administration fees and insurance premiums), as well as access to our member benefits program, offering members a wide range of great deals and special offers on a variety of products and services.
We can provide you with a comprehensive super solution designed to meet the requirements of your business and its employees.
Our plans offer:
- Reduced costs associated with running your own fund
- A Superannuation Clearing House Service
- Specialist support to guide you every step of the way
- A competitive fee structure
- One of the widest range of investment options, including direct share choices in the Australian Business Superannuation market
- Attractive group life insurance premiums
- Online access for employers and employees
- Complete portability for your employees
Our Superannuation plans also allow for flexible investment options, enabling each employee to design their own portfolio, according to their risk profile and investment options available in their plan.
Meet our Specialists
To see how the Bank of Melbourne can assist your business with Superannuation, we invite you to meet with one of our Superannuation Consultants. They can provide a free assessment, which will compare our services with your current superannuation arrangements.
For further information, call Bank of Melbourne Financial Advice on 1800 005 740.