Features and benefits
Convenient and easy Mobile Banking wherever you are
If you're registered for Internet Banking you can now access the most useful Internet Banking services wherever you are, whenever you want. Whether you're on holiday, or just out and about, you can use Mobile Banking for secure banking 24/7.1
- Check account balances and information
- View last 30 days transaction history
- Transfers between your accounts
- BPAY payments
- Transfers to any bank account in Australia (also known as Pay Anyone)
- Schedule future and recurring transfers
- View your authorised credit card purchases
- Pay off your credit card
- View the interest earned and charged for the current and previous financial years
- View any scheduled payments due to come out of your account
- Get a copy of your transfer receipts emailed to you.
Supported phones and mobile devices
You can use Mobile Banking on the iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad, Nokia 5800, Nokia N97, HTC Dream, HTC Desire or Samsung i890 Omnia HD.
iPhone and iPad apps
You can access Mobile Banking on the Bank of Melbourne Banking apps. Now available for download from iTunes, or the iPhone App store.
Read our Mobile banking FAQs
Mobile Banking is issued by Bank of Melbourne– a Division of Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL 233714.
Before you begin using Mobile Banking you should read the Mobile Banking Terms and Conditions and ensure that the service is appropriate to your needs. Terms and conditions apply. Use of Mobile Banking is subject to certain limitations.
Internet connection is required when using Bank of Melbourne Mobile Banking. Normal data charges apply.
Mobile Banking transfers, withdrawals and BPAY are free but may be counted towards your monthly fee free transactions allowance. Data charges apply for each log on and will be billed by your mobile phone carrier.
'iPad', 'iPhone', 'iTunes' and 'iPod touch' are trademarks of Apple Inc.
1Subject to systems availability.