60K Qantas Bonus Points*
Amplify Platinum Card
Offer ends 2nd October 2019
Rates and fees
- $49 annual card fee for the first year. ($99 thereafter)**
- 0.5 point earned for every dollar spent on eligible purchases2
- 19.74% p.a. low variable interest rate on purchases
- 21.49% p.a. variable cash advance rate
- 0% p.a. for 6 months on balance transfers requested at new card application.# Rate then switches to variable cash advance rate. Interest free days don't apply to cards with outstanding balance transfers.
Conditions, fees and credit criteria apply.
Switches, upgrades, or Westpac Group staff are ineligible. This promotion may be varied or withdrawn at any time and is not available in conjunction with any other promotion.
This card is issued as a Visa card.
This offer is only available to customers who apply via this website (not available in branch, call centres or other websites) and are approved for a new Amplify Platinum credit card between 3rd June 2019 and 2nd October 2019.
*Amplify Qantas Bonus Points Offer: The respective bonus points promotions are available when you apply and are approved for a new Amplify Platinum Qantas or Amplify Signature Qantas credit card between 3rd June 2019 and 2nd October 2019, and spend the minimum amount of $4,000 on eligible purchases on an Amplify Signature Qantas credit card or $2,000 on eligible purchases on an Amplify Platinum Qantas credit card within 90 days from card approval. Eligible purchases do not include BPAY or BPAY equivalent transactions, fees, cash, cash equivalent transactions, refunds, balance transfers debited from the card account, government fees and ATO payments. Existing customers who currently hold a Amplify Platinum or Amplify Signature card issued by St.George, Bank of Melbourne or BankSA, or who have held one in the last 12 months, are not eligible for this offer. The bonus points will be credited to your points balance within 12 weeks after the eligible spend criteria is met. Interest free days do not apply to credit cards with balance transfers, you'll be charged the applicable purchase rate on any spend that you make whilst you have an outstanding balance transfer.
#Balance Transfer Promotion: Available when you apply and are approved for a new Vertigo, Vertigo Platinum, No Annual Fee, Amplify Signature and Amplify Platinum credit card between 3rd June 2019 and 2nd October 2019, and request at card application to transfer balance(s) from up to 3 non-St.George, Bank of Melbourne and BankSA Australian issued credit, charge or store cards. The rate will apply to balance(s) transferred (min $200 up to 80% of your approved available credit limit) for the promotional period, unless the amount is paid off earlier. Card sclosure-documentsactivation will trigger the processing of the balance transfer. A balance transfer fee of 1% for No Annual Fee credit card of the transferred balance(s) will be charged to the account on the same day the balance(s) are debited to the account. No balance transfer fees apply to Vertigo, Vertigo Platinum, Amplify Platinum and Amplify Signature credit cards. At the end of the promotional period, the applicable variable cash advance rate will apply to any outstanding transferred balance(s). We will not be responsible for any delays that may occur in processing payment to your other card account(s) and will not close the account(s). Interest free days do not apply to credit cards with balance transfers.
**Discounted First Year Fee: The discounted first year annual card fee promotion is available when you apply for a new Amplify Platinum Qantas credit card between 3rd June 2019 and 2nd October 2019. The first annual card fee at the reduced rate will be debited from your card account on your first transaction and the full annual card fee, will be debited annually thereafter. Credit criteria, fees and charges apply.
1. Complimentary insurance covers: AWP Australia Pty Ltd ABN 52 097 2227 177 AFSL 245631 (trading as Allianz Global Assistance) under a binder from the insurer, Allianz Australia Insurance Limited ABN 15 000 122 850 AFSL 234708 has issued an insurance group policy to Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL and Australian credit licence 233714 (Westpac) which allows eligible St.George account holders and cardholders to claim under it as third party beneficiaries. Any advice on insurance is general advice only and not based on any consideration of your objectives, financial situation or needs. The terms, conditions, limits and exclusions of the group policy are set out in the which may be amended from time to time. Westpac does not guarantee this insurance.
2. The earning and redeeming of Qantas Points is subject to the . You must be a member of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program to earn and redeem points. You do not receive points if your card account is in arrears for 2 consecutive statement cycles and in other circumstances. Points are not earned on cash advances and balance transfers or in other specified circumstances. Minimum 3,000 Amplify points is needed to redeem for any reward. Specific conditions may apply to the redemption of particular rewards. Refer to amplify.bankofmelbourne.com.au.
Conditions, fees and charges apply. These may change or we may introduce new ones in the future. Full details are available on request. Lending criteria apply to approval of credit products. This information does not take your personal objectives, circumstances or needs into account. Consider its appropriateness to these factors before acting on it. Read the disclosure documents for your selected product or service, including the Terms and Conditions or Product Disclosure Statement, before deciding. Unless otherwise specified, the products and services described on this website are available only in Australia from Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL and Australian credit licence 233714.
Visa Platinum/Concierge (“Concierge”) is serviced by a third party supplier. By accessing or using the Concierge, or attempting to do so, you are deemed to have understood and agreed to the terms of usage.
© 2019 Bank of Melbourne - A Division of Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL and Australian credit licence 233714.