Amplify Credit Card
Be rewarded for your spend with a new Amplify Visa Card. Earn Amplify Rewards or Qantas Points, plus there’s a load of other great benefits too.
- Special offer – receive 10,000 bonus Amplify Rewards or Qantas Points after your first purchase
- $0 annual fee for the first year, currently saving you $79
- %p.a. for 6 months on balance transfers requested at application
- Up to 55 days interest free on purchases when you pay the closing balance (including any balance transfer amount) by the statement due date
- Great variable purchase rate % p.a. and % p.a. variable rate on cash advances.
Link to Amplify Rewards
- Earn 1 Amplify point for every $1 spent on purchases
- Redeem your Amplify points on a great range of products and services including retail and travel gift cards, homewares, electronics and so much more.
- Earn 1 Qantas Point for every $2 spent on eligible purchases
- Redeem your Qantas Points for Award flights, or over 3,500 products and more in the online Qantas Frequent Flyer store
- Plus, if you’re not already a Qantas Frequent Flyer member and choose to link your card to Amplify Qantas, for a limited time we’ve arranged for the Qantas Frequent Flyer joining fee to be waived.
To apply for an Amplify Visa Card, return to the previous page and click ‘apply now’.
Conditions, fees and credit criteria apply.
View the terms and conditions
- Credit Card Conditions of Use
- Credit Card Accounts Fees and Charges
- Amplify Rewards Terms and Conditions and Amplify Qantas Terms and Conditions
Bonus Amplify points will be added to your account within three months after the first purchase transaction being debited to your account.
The annual fee will be waived for the first year and debited on the 12 month anniversary of the first transaction on your account.
The promotional balance transfer rate is available when you apply for a new Amplify Visa Card before the special offer end date and request at application to transfer balance(s) from non St.George, BankSA and Bank of Melbourne Australian issued credit, charge or store cards. The standard variable cash advance interest rate will apply to subsequent balance transfers made at any other time. Min $200 up to 95% of your approved available credit limit. After the 6 months any outstanding balance transfer amount will attract the standard variable cash advance rate. You can apply to transfer $200 or more, up to 95% of your new Bank of Melbourne credit card’s available limit. St.George, BankSA and Bank of Melbourne employees and upgrades and switches are ineligible.
Earning and redeeming Amplify points is subject to the Amplify Rewards Terms and Conditions. No points are earned on cash advances, balance transfers or in other circumstances as set out on the Amplify Rewards Terms and Conditions. A minimum of 3,000 Amplify points is needed to redeem any reward.
Earning and redeeming Qantas Points through the use of an Amplify Card is subject to the Amplify Qantas Terms and Conditions. The Amplify Card comes with a choice of two reward programs. Account holders must opt in to Amplify Qantas to earn Qantas Points. Qantas Points are earned on eligible purchases and are not earned on cash advances and balance transfers, and in other specified circumstances. You must be a member of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program. Membership and the earning and redemption of points is subject to the terms and conditions of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program.
Qantas & Partner Classic Award seats are subject to capacity controls and availability is limited [particularly around peak times such as school and public holidays]. The number of seats available depends on the flight, date, season and destination. Some flights may not have any Classic Award seats available. For Classic Award flights, taxes, fees and carrier charges are payable in addition to the points required, are subject to change and are quoted at the time of booking. Qantas & Jetstar Any Seat Awards are available on any flight with a QF or JQ flight number. As long as there is a seat available for sale you can book a Qantas & Jetstar Any Seat Award. Not all special promotional fares are available as an Any Seat Award. The points required for an Any Seat Award includes taxes, fees and carrier charges (except any local airport fees or charges collected at the time of check-in) are variable and only valid when quoted. Award flights must be booked at least 24 hours before scheduled departure (and other advance booking requirements may apply). For more information see qantas.com
A joining fee usually applies, but Bank of Melbourne has arranged for this to be waived for a limited time for new Amplify cardholders who aren’t already members, who choose to link their Amplify Card to Amplify Qantas (one complimentary membership per new account). For more information on the Qantas Frequent Flyer program visit qantas.com/frequentflyer. Westpac pays Qantas for Qantas Points issued in relation to Cards linked to Amplify Qantas.
© 2013 Bank of Melbourne – A Division of Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL and Australian credit licence 233714 is the issuer of this Card. Westpac is the credit provider and a credit licensee under the National Consumer Credit laws.