Vertigo Platinum Credit Card
A great value platinum credit card with a range of complimentary insurance covers and personal concierge service
- Special offer – 0% p.a. for 14 months on balance transfers, requested at card application
- Low variable purchase rate of %p.a. and %p.a. variable cash advance rate
- A range of complimentary insurance covers, including overseas travel and extended warranty on personal goods, as set out in the policy
- 24 / 7 Visa Platinum Concierge is your own personal assistant and can help you with anything from emergency travel assistance, to purchasing show tickets or hotel and restaurant reservations
- With Visa payWave, purchases of $100 or less can be made at participating merchants with a simple wave of your card
- Up to 55 days interest free on purchases when you pay the closing balance (including any balance transfer amount) by the statement due date
- Annual fee is $89.
Conditions, fees and credit criteria apply.
View the terms and conditions:
- Credit Card Conditions of Use
- Credit Card Accounts Fees and Charges
- Credit Card Complimentary Insurance Terms and Conditions
Special offer: 0% p.a. for 14 months on balance transfers: The promotional balance transfer rate is available when you apply for a new Bank of Melbourne Vertigo Platinum Visa card 30 September 2014 and request at application to transfer balance(s) from non- Bank of Melbourne, St.George and BankSA Australian issued credit, charge or store cards. The variable cash advance interest rate applies to balance transfers requested at any other time. Switches, upgrades, customers accessing employee benefits or packaged cards are ineligible. Promotional rate not available in conjunction with any other promotion unless stated otherwise. Promotional rate will apply to any balance(s) transferred (min $200 up to 95% of your approved available credit limit) for 14 months from card activation, unless the amount is paid off earlier. The variable cash advance rate will apply to balance(s) transferred but left unpaid after 14 months. Card activation will trigger the processing of the balance(s) transferred. Bank of Melbourne will not be responsible for any delays that may occur in processing payment to your other card account(s) and will not close the account(s). Interest free days don’t apply to balance transfers.
Zurich Australian Insurance Limited ABN 13 000 296 640 AFSL 232507 (Zurich) issues these covers to Bank of Melbourne under separate Master Policies and is liable for the risks insured. Terms, conditions, exclusions and limits apply. No Westpac Group company has any liability in connection with the insurance policies. Policy wording may be obtained by calling 13 22 66 or downloading the Bank of Melbourne Credit Cards Complimentary Insurance Terms and Conditions at bankofmelbourne.com.au.
©2014 Bank of Melbourne – A Division of Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL and Australian credit licence 233714 is the issuer of this Card.