Vertigo Platinum Credit Card
You could save on interest with our low purchase rate credit card
- Special offer – $0 annual fee for the first year and 0% p.a. on purchases for 6 months from card approval
- Low variable purchase rate of 12.74% p.a. and 21.49% p.a. variable cash advance rate
- A range of complimentary insurance covers, including overseas travel and extended warranty on personal goods, as set out in the policy
- 24 / 7 Visa Platinum Concierge is your own personal assistant and can help you with anything from emergency travel assistance, to purchasing show tickets or hotel and restaurant reservations
- With Visa payWave, purchases of $100 or less can be made at participating merchants with a simple wave of your card
- Up to 55 days interest free on purchases when you pay the closing balance (including any balance transfer amount) by the statement due date each month
- Annual fee is $99.
Conditions, fees and credit criteria apply.
View the terms and conditions:
- Credit Card Conditions of Use
- Credit Card Accounts Fees and Charges
- Credit Card Complimentary Insurance Terms and Conditions
Special offer: 0% p.a. on purchases for 6 months: The introductory purchase rate of 0%p.a. on purchases for 6 months applies from card approval when you apply for a new Bank of Melbourne Vertigo Platinum Visa credit card by 30 September 2014. After 6 months, the introductory purchase rate will switch to the variable purchase rate then applicable to your card account. The introductory purchase rate is not available in conjunction with any promotion other than the first year annual fee waiver.
Special offer: $0 annual fee for first year: The $0 annual fee offer for the first year is available when you apply for a new Bank of Melbourne Vertigo Platinum Visa credit card by 30 September 2014. The first annual fee will be debited on the 12 month anniversary of the first transaction on your Vertigo credit card account and annually thereafter on the anniversary of the first annual fee.
Special offers exclusions: Customers that switch or upgrade from another Bank of Melbourne credit card, customers accessing employee benefits and packaged cards are ineligible for the $0 annual fee for the first year and 0% p.a. on purchases for 6 months special offer. The first year annual fee waiver is not available in conjunction with any other promotion other than the special introductory purchase rate offer.
Zurich Australian Insurance Limited ABN 13 000 296 640 AFSL 232507 (Zurich) issues these covers to Bank of Melbourne under separate Master Policies and is liable for the risks insured. Terms, conditions, exclusions and limits apply. No Westpac Group company has any liability in connection with the insurance policies. Policy wording may be obtained by calling 13 22 66 or downloading the Bank of Melbourne Credit Cards Complimentary Insurance Terms and Conditions at bankofmelbourne.com.au.
©2014 Bank of Melbourne – A Division of Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL and Australian credit licence 233714.