Low Doc Home Loan
- Get up to 0.70% p.a. discount off the variable rate on our Low Doc Home Loan4
- Ideal for self-employed people or small business owners who don't have the required proof of PAYG income to apply for a standard home loan
- You can apply using simple documentation such as your last 12 months of Business Activity Statements (BAS)
- Choose a Fixed Interest Rate, a Variable Interest Rate or a combination of both for your Low Doc Home Loan.
A Bank of Melbourne home loan expert will contact you at your preferred time
How to apply
Conditions, fees and credit criteria apply.
Before making a decision, it's best to read the terms and conditions
- Residential Loan Agreement – General Terms and Conditions
- Loan Accounts – Charges for specific services and accounts
Please read these documents and keep a copy. You can request a paper copy at a branch.
The information on our website is prepared without knowing your personal financial circumstances. Before you act on this, please consider if it's right for you. If you need help, call 13 22 66.
1. Other upfront fees and costs may apply.
2. The comparison rate is based on a loan of $150,000 over a 25 year term. Where a fixed rate term applies, after the fixed rate period expires the interest rate will revert to the relevant Standard Variable rate. WARNING: This comparison rate is true only for the examples given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan amounts might result in a different comparison rate.
3. Redraw requests are subject to our approval. Fees apply. For fixed rate loans, redraw is only available for loans fixed on or after 30 November 2009 up to maximum of $10,000 or break costs may apply.
4. The following interest rate discounts are only available for variable rate loans: for loans between $250,000 and $499,999, 0.60% p.a. discount will be applied; for loans greater than $500,000, 0.70% p.a. discount will be applied. No discount applies for loans below $250,000.
## Excludes Investment loan applications where the principal property securing the loan will be used to derive rental income or where the loan application purpose is to invest in real estate or to construct or make property improvements to an investment property.
### Excludes loan applications for owner occupier purposes (where the owner owns the property in which they live or intend to live in). Includes Investment loan applications where the principal property securing the loan will be used to derive rental income or where the loan application purpose is to invest in real estate or to construct or make property improvements to an investment property. Refer to info.bankofmelbourne.com.au/homeloanhub or call us for more information on current offers available.