Seniors Access Home Loan
- Only available to homeowners who are at least 63 years of age. Seniors Access Home Loan is a Reverse Mortgage home loan that allows you to borrow against the equity you have in your home while you continue to live in it
- You can apply to borrow from $10,000 to $250,000 depending on the age of all applicants, your property’s value (which Bank of Melbourne will determine) and its location
- Use your funds however you wish – for example to renovate, buy a new car, take an overseas holiday or simply enjoy some additional income
- You can make voluntary repayments towards the loan at any time or defer payment of the loan until:
- The property is sold
- The borrowers no longer live in the home, or
- All borrowers are deceased
A Bank of Melbourne home loan expert will contact you at your preferred time.
How to apply
Bank of Melbourne's normal lending criteria apply. Conditions and fees apply and may change.
View the terms and conditions.
- Residential Loan Agreement – General Terms and Conditions
- Loan Accounts – Charges for specific services and accounts
Please read these documents and keep a copy. You can request a paper copy at a branch.
The information on our website is prepared without knowing your personal financial circumstances. Before you act on this, please consider if it’s right for you. If you need help, call 13 22 66.
1Other upfront fees and costs may be payable.
2The comparison rate is based on a loan of $150,000 over a 25 year term. Where a fixed rate term applies, after the fixed rate period expires the interest rate will revert to the relevant Standard Variable Rate. WARNING: This comparison rate is true only for the examples given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan amounts might result in a different comparison rate.