Get Set Protect
Bank of Melbourne Get Set Protect offers cover for you if something unexpected happens, meaning your loan repayments can still be taken care of
- Get Set Protect helps you meet your get set loan repayment obligations if you unexpectedly lose your job, become sick, have an accident, or if you pass away
- It’s easy to purchase Get Set Protect when you apply for your new Bank of Melbourne Get Set Loan at any of our branches or over the phone
- Premium for the protection is included in the total amount you borrow
- In the event of a claim, benefits are paid directly to your Get Set Loan
- If you die, we will pay the balance owing on your Get Set Loan as at the date of your death, up to $50,000.
This information is current as at 1 August 2017. Bank of Melbourne Personal Credit Protect, Get Set Protect and Credit Card Protect are issued by Insurance Australia Limited ABN 11 000 016 722 trading as Swann Insurance (who issues the Involuntary Unemployment cover and the Disablement cover) and St.George Life Limited ABN 88 076 763 936 (who issues the Death cover). Bank of Melbourne – A Division of Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 distributes the insurance, but does not guarantee the insurance. St.George Life Limited is a subsidiary of the Bank. This information is general only and does not take into account your personal circumstances. Read the relevant Product Disclosure Statement, available at Bank of Melbourne Personal Credit Protect, Bank of Melbourne Get Set Protect and Bank of Melbourne Credit Card Protect, to see if this insurance is right for you.
(c) Bank of Melbourne – A Division of Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL 233714 ACL 233714