Take the stress out of your next overseas trip.
- Pre-order and pay for your foreign cash online1
- Collect from your selected Bank of Melbourne branch
- Know your exchange rate is locked in when you buy
- You will receive a mixture of small and large value notes
- Select from 18 different currencies
- You can order a minimum of AUD500 and a maximum total value of AUD10,000 of all foreign cash transactions in any 24hr period. Orders are also limited to a maximum of AUD20,000 over a 21 day period.
How it works
- View the latest foreign currency exchange rates
- Click Get started to order your foreign cash
- Pay for your foreign cash via BPAY® or your Debit/Credit Card
- Pick up from your selected branch:
- from 3 Business Days if you pay via Debit /Credit Card
- from 5 Business Days if you pay via BPAY
Please note that the delivery may be longer in remote locations.
- A fee of $4 per order is applicable
- A surcharge of up to 1% applies if you choose to pay for your order with a card^
- Your card issuer may charge you cash advance fees if you choose to pay with your Credit Card
You can choose from the following currencies:
- US Dollars (USD)
- Euros (EUR)
- British Pounds (GBP)
- Canadian Dollars (CAD)
- Danish Kroner (DKK)
- Fijian Dollars (FJD)
- Hong Kong Dollars (HKD)
- Indonesian Rupiah (IDR)
- Japanese Yen (JPY)
- Malaysian Ringgit (MYR)
- New Zealand Dollars (NZD)
- Norwegian Kroner (NOK)
- Philippine Peso (PHP)
- Singapore Dollars (SGD)
- South African Rand (ZAR)
- Swedish Kroner (SEK)
- Swiss Franc (CHF)
- Thai Baht (THB)
Foreign Cash ATMs
You can now withdraw USD, GBP, EUR and NZD foreign currency at any of our pop-up Foreign Cash ATMs, which are available at the following locations. Please be advised that withdrawals from these ATMs contribute towards your daily card withdrawal limit.
- Westpac 172-174 Lonsdale St Melbourne, VIC
- Westpac 49 Hunter Street, Newcastle NSW
- Westpac 341 George St, NSW
- Westpac Bondi Junction, NSW
- Westpac St Georges Terrace Perth, WA
- Westpac Petrie Plaza, ACT
- Westpac 260 Queen St, QLD
- BankSA 97 King William St, SA
- St. George Bank Kogarah, NSW
- St. George Bank Wynyard, NSW
View the latest exchange rates.
Visit a Bank of Melbourne branch to sell your foreign cash back to us at the rate applicable at the time you wish to sell it. An $8 fee is applicable on each currency we buy back from you. Refer to the currency list for the currencies we’re able to buy back from you.
1. Foreign Cash: Fees and Charges apply. Consider the Online Ordering Terms and Conditions before making a decision. Bank of Melbourne – a division of Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL 233714 acts as a distributor for the Foreign Currency Notes Service, which is provided by Travelex Limited ABN 36 004 179 953 AFSL 222444. Bank of Melbourne is not responsible for and does not guarantee this service. Amounts paid for foreign currency notes do not represent a deposit with, or any other liability of Bank of Melbourne, or any company in the Westpac Group.
^This change is effective 26th October.
BPAY® is registered to BPAY Pty Ltd ACN 079 137 518.