Business Access Saver
You can add a transaction account to link to at the same time.
- Access your funds at any time via Internet and Phone Banking through a linked eligible Bank of Melbourne everyday account¹
- No account-keeping fee²
- Earn interest on your surplus funds, noting that zero interest rates may apply from time to time³
- Regularly deposit funds to grow savings balance
- No minimum monthly balance or deposit required.
Why open a Business Access Saver account?
Earn interest on every dollar
Variable interest rate paid monthly.
No fixed term
Access your funds anytime and keep earning interest. No lock-in contract.
Make tax time easier
Make tax time easier by separating personal and business transactions.
Fees and interest
- 18+ years old (applicant plus all signatories)
- Must not be an individual using the account for predominantly personal purposes
- Eligible entities include sole traders, partnerships, companies, associations, self-managed super funds, trusts and not-for-profit organisations
- Operating in Australia with an Australian address
- Needs an eligible Bank of Melbourne business transaction account to link to.
How to apply
Don’t have a transaction account to link to? You can add a Freedom Business Account during your application.
* Terms and conditions, fees and charges apply.
The information on our website is prepared without knowing your personal financial circumstances. Before deciding to acquire or hold a product, please read the terms and conditions
- Business Access Saver Terms and conditions, fees and charges
- Business Accounts Interest Rates at a glance
Consider if the product is appropriate for you. The terms and conditions are important and we encourage you to review, save and print them. If you would like a paper copy ask at your local branch.
1. Access to funds is subject to systems availability. Daily transaction limits apply.
2. Other fees and charges may apply, including for branch access. Fees and charges may be payable on your eligible Bank of Melbourne everyday account.
3. Zero interest rates may apply, and then you will receive no interest on your account balance. References to interest being paid should be read accordingly.
^ Account opening criteria applies.