Business credit cards
Be rewarded with uncapped points
A credit card that rewards you for your business expenses.
Ideal for sole traders and partnerships with up to 3 additional cards at no extra cost1.
- $250 cashback to your account when you open a new Amplify Business credit card and spend $3,000 on eligible purchases within 90 days from card approval*.
- $0 annual card fee for the first year^ ($89 thereafter)
- Up to 55 interest-free days on purchases4.
For new cards approved by 27th November 2019.
Apply online in just 10 minutes and receive an immediate response.
Get flexible with our low rate
Manage your day to day business spend with a low rate credit card.
Ideal for more complex businesses with access to up to 9 additional cards allowing for different credit limits to be assigned1.
- Manage your cashflow better with low interest rates
- Annual card fee of $55 per card
- 9.99% p.a. (variable) on purchases
- 17.15% p.a. (variable) on cash advances
- Up to 55 interest free days on purchases4.
Apply by calling 13 82 66
More for your business
Fees, charges and credit criteria apply. Before making a decision, it's best to read the terms and conditions, which are available at request or on our website.
The information on our website is prepared without knowing your personal financial circumstances. Before you act on this, please consider if it's right for you.
- Amplify Business Credit Card Conditions of Use
- Amplify Business Credit Card Complimentary Insurance Terms and Conditions
- Amplify Business Credit Card Rewards Terms and Conditions
- BusinessVantage Visa Credit Card Conditions of Use (for claim events prior to 1 October 2017)
- BusinessVantage Visa Credit Card Conditions of Use (effective 1 October 2017)
- Credit Card Accounts – Fees & Charges
*Cashback promotion Amplify Business: The cashback offer is available when you apply and are approved for a new Amplify Business credit card between 29th August 2019 and 27th November 2019 and spend $3000 on eligible purchases within 90 days of card approval. Eligible purchases do not include fees, cash, cash equivalent transactions, BPAY, BPAY equivalent transactions, refunds and balance transfers debited from the card account. The $250 cashback will be paid as a statement credit to your respective Amplify Business credit card account within 90 days of meeting minimum spend criteria. Only one cashback will be paid per account. Existing Bank of Melbourne customers who currently hold an Amplify Business credit card, or who have held one in the last 12 months are not eligible for this offer. Interest free days on purchases do not apply to credit cards with balance transfers. You will be charged the applicable purchase rate on any spend that you make whilst you have an outstanding balance transfer.
^Discounted annual card fee in first year promotion: The first-year annual card fee waiver is available when you apply for a new Amplify Business credit card between 29th August 2019 and 27th November 2019. The first annual card fee will be debited on the 12-month anniversary of the first transaction on your account and annually thereafter.
1. Additional cardholder: An additional card can be issued on the primary cardholder's credit card account to any nominated person over the age of 16 years. All transactions using an additional card will be the responsibility of the primary cardholder.
2. The earning and redemption of Amplify Points through the use of an Amplify Business card is subject to the Amplify Business Credit Card Rewards Terms and Conditions. Amplify Points are not earned on cash advances, balance transfers and ATM withdrawals or if your card is in arrears and in other specified circumstances. You need a minimum of 3,000 Amplify Points before you can redeem any reward. Specific conditions may apply to the redemption of particular rewards. Refer to amplify.bankofmelbourne.com.au.
3. The earning and redemption of Qantas Points through the use of an Amplify Business card is subject to the Amplify Business Credit Card Rewards Terms and Conditions. Qantas Points are not earned on cash advances, balance transfers and ATM withdrawals or if your card is in arrears and in other specified circumstances. You must be a member of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program to earn and redeem Qantas Points. Membership and Qantas Points are subject to the Terms and Conditions of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program. A joining fee usually applies but for a limited time Bank of Melbourne has arranged for this to be waived for the nominated Amplify Business cardholder with a new card who is not already a member and chooses to link their card to Amplify Qantas. For more information on the Qantas Frequent Flyer program visit qantas.com/earningpoints or call 13 11 31.
4. Up to 55 days interest free on purchases when you pay the full closing balance (including any balance transfer or promotional amount) by the statement due date each month.
The Business Owners' Loan Package is available to businesses that hold an eligible Bank of Melbourne home loan or Portfolio Loan and a BusinessVantage Visa Credit Card. The annual card fee is waived on up to three cards per facility.