Relax and enjoy your trip with Bank of Melbourne Travel Insurance
- Cover for overseas emergency medical assistance and hospital expenses outside Australia
- Cover in case your travel is delayed, cancelled or rescheduled
- Worldwide emergency assistance, 24/7.
Pick up some cash before you go so you can hit the ground running.
- Pre-order and pay for your foreign cash online1
- Collect from your selected Bank of Melbourne branch
- Know your exchange rate is locked in when you buy
Information is current as at 27 June 2016.
1. Foreign Cash: Fees and Charges apply. Consider the Online Ordering Term and Conditions before making a decision. Bank of Melbourne – a division of Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL 233714 acts as a distributor for the Foreign Currency Notes Service, which is provided by Travelex Limited ABN 36 004 179 953 AFSL 222444. Bank of Melbourne is not responsible for and does not guarantee this service. Amounts paid for foreign currency notes do not represent a deposit with, or any other liability of Bank of Melbourne, or any company in the Westpac Group.
2. Global Alliance ATM: No ATM withdrawal fee at over 3,000 Westpac Group ATMs in Australia and over 50,000 ATMs globally via Global ATM Alliance partners. Other fees and charges may be payable.
Bank of Melbourne - A Division of Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 (the Bank) can arrange the following insurance, but does not guarantee the insurance. Travel Insurance, which is issued by AGA Assistance Australia Pty Ltd ABN 52 097 227 177 (trading as Allianz Global Assistance), as agent for Allianz Australia Insurance Limited ABN 15 000 122 850. This information does not take into account your personal circumstances. Read the relevant Product Disclosure Statement, to see if the insurance is right for you.