You’ve spent a career establishing yourself. You want your investments to work as hard as you have. We can help make sure your wealth is working for you.
Trade through the bank you trust
- Value for money - open a directshares account before 31 December 2017 and we'll give you your first 10 trades free to get you going with a head start
- Investment tools - extensive range of investment tools, including independent research and timely stock tips
- Help and guidance - free, detailed 'how to trade' guidance on our Investor website.
Bank of Melbourne and BT have teamed up to give you access to your bank accounts and super together online.
- Super made super easy - manage your super together with your Internet Banking
- Low fees - no commissions, withdrawal or contribution fees
- Flexible investment options - easy to choose an investment option that suits you and your lifestyle
- Pre-approved life insurance cover with no forms or medicals to complete~
Enjoy the certainty of knowing your investment return.
- Earn a competitive interest rate with no setup or monthly fees
- Flexible maturity options from 1 month to 5 years
- Interest calculated daily and can be paid at maturity, annually, half-yearly or monthly
- Access and manage your funds via Online and Mobile Banking.
BT Funds Management Limited ABN 63 002 916 458, AFSL No. 233724, RSE No. L0001090 is the trustee of BT Super for Life which is a part of Retirement Wrap ABN 39 827 542 991, RSE No. R1001327 and is the issuer of interests in BT Super for Life. You can download a Product Disclosure Statement (PDS), or obtain a copy by calling 1300 150 266 or visit any Bank of Melbourne branch. You should obtain and consider the PDS before deciding whether to acquire, continue to hold or dispose of interests in BT Super for Life.
An investment in BT Super for Life is not an investment in, deposit with or any other liability of Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 or Bank of Melbourne (which is a divisions of Westpac), or any other company in the Westpac Group. It is subject to investment risk, including possible delays in repayment of withdrawal proceeds and loss of income and principal invested. Neither Westpac nor any other company in the Westpac Group has issued, stands behind or otherwise guarantees the capital value or investment performance of BT Super for Life.
Bank of Melbourne Financial Planning are representatives of Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141, AFSL 233714.
© 2015 the directshares service is provided by Share Investing Limited ABN 93 078 174 973 AFSL 238277, an ASX and Chi-X Australia Market Participant, at the request of St.George Bank - A Division of Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 (“St.George”). Execution, settlement and clearing is undertaken by Share Investing Limited. St.George does not represent Share Investing Limited. Similarly Share Investing Limited does not represent St.George.
1. Offer applies to new directshares customers who open a directshares account via the 'Apply now' button on this page between 1 January 2016 and 31 December 2017.
More on award winning performance
+ Advance Asset Management manages the BT Super for Life Lifestage funds and is Money magazine's Best Fund Manager for 2012 and 2013. This information may contain material provided directly by third parties. While such material is published with necessary permission, neither Westpac Banking Corporation nor any related entity accepts responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of, or endorses any such material. Except where contrary to law, Westpac Banking Corporation and its related entities intend by this notice to exclude liability for this material.
# 1950/1970 Lifestage funds: SuperRatings Fund Crediting Rate Survey, June 2013, p8. 1960's Lifestage fund: Chant West Media Release 22 July 2013.
More on Life Insurance
~ An exclusion applies for any claim related to a pre-existing medical condition you have when you open your BT Super for Life account.
More on Term Deposits
Special rates will apply for a single term. Standard Term Deposit rates may apply for any subsequent term. Special rates are not available for corporate, institutional or government customers.
Before making a decision, it's best to read the terms and conditions and important information document.
- Term Deposits Terms and Conditions and General Information
- Important Information Document
- Term Deposits interest rates
Please read these documents and keep a copy. You can request a paper copy at a branch.
The advice on our website is prepared without knowing your personal financial circumstances. Before you act on this or any advice, please consider if it’s right for you. If you need help, call 13 22 66.