How can we help you today?
Save 25% when you buy combined Home and Contents online
Quote and buy online and save 15% off your annual premium for the first year with promotional code COVER. Plus, save a further 10% when you combine home and contents located at the same address under one policy.
Save up to 25% discounts on new Comprehensive Car Insurance*
Up to 25% discount is a combination of three discounts: up to 10% discount for buying online, up to 10% Safe Driver Discount for eligible drivers and up to 5.8% discount when selecting the Named Driver Option and listing all your drivers on the policy.*
Cover is subject to your application for insurance being accepted.
*These discounts do not apply to Third Party Property Damage policies. If you choose to reduce your premium by naming drivers on your policy, an unnamed driver will incur a $2,500 excess (this replaces the basic and all other excesses where applicable). Minimum premiums may apply. Any discounts/entitlements may be subject to rounding and only apply to the extent any minimum premium is not reached. If you are eligible for more than one, we also apply each of them in a predetermined order to the premium (excluding taxes and government charges) as reduced by any prior applied discounts/entitlements. Any online discount offered is applied to our standard rates. Discounts may not be applied to the premium for optional covers. The online discount applies to new Comprehensive Motor Insurance policies only in the first year (unless stated otherwise). Promotional or other discounts may apply from time to time for customers who apply for insurance via other methods. The Safe Driver discount applies to eligible Comprehensive Motor Insurance policies. Any discount entitlement is determined by the insurance and driving histories of all drivers on the policy and the number of claims made by them.
Home & Contents Insurance Key Facts Sheets (KFS):
Bank of Melbourne - A Division of Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 (the Bank) can arrange the following insurance, but does not guarantee the insurance:
- Home and Contents Insurance and Landlord Insurance, which are issued by Westpac General Insurance Limited ABN 99 003 719 319 (except workers compensation cover where applicable)
- Bank of Melbourne Motor Insurance, which is issued by Allianz Australia Insurance Limited ABN 15 000 122 850
- Travel Insurance, which is issued by AGA Assistance Australia Pty Ltd ABN 52 097 227 177 (trading as Allianz Global Assistance), as agent for Allianz Australia Insurance Limited ABN 15 000 122 850
- Life Insurance, which is issued by St.George Life Limited ABN 88 076 763 936 or Westpac Life Insurance Services Limited ABN 31 003 149 157 (except for Term Life as Superannuation and Income Protection as Superannuation)
- Credit Card and Loan Repayment Insurance, which are issued by Insurance Australia Limited ABN 11 000 016 722 trading as Swann Insurance and St.George Life Limited ABN 88 076 763 936
The Bank can refer clients to Allianz Australia Insurance Limited ABN 15 000 122 850 (Allianz) for the following insurance, but does not guarantee the insurance:
- Caravan and Trailer Insurance, which is issued by Allianz
- Marine Pleasurecraft Insurance, which is issued by Club Marine Limited ABN 12 007 588 347 (Club Marine), as agent for Allianz
If you take out Caravan and Trailer Insurance with Allianz the Bank will receive a commission of 10% of the premium. If you take out Marine Pleasurecraft Insurance with Club Marine the Bank will receive a commission of 10% of the premium.
This information does not take into account your personal circumstances. Read the relevant Product Disclosure Statement, to see if the insurance is right for you.
© Bank of Melbourne – A division of Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL and Australian credit licence 233714