Business bank accounts
Our most popular business bank account
Essential everyday transaction bank account with the flexibility and freedom your business needs. Ideal for starting a new business.
- Unlimited fee-free electronic transactions1
- 30 free in-branch deposits or withdrawals plus 30 free cheque deposits or merchant envelopes every month
- Business Visa Debit card at no extra cost
- $10 monthly account keeping fee will be applicable.
Access your business savings when you need it
Make the most of your business funds with full access should you need it with our business savings account.
- Earn a competitive interest rate
- 24/7 access via Internet and Phone Banking to a linked eligible Bank of Melbourne everyday account1
- No monthly account keeping fee on this account2
- No minimum monthly balance or deposit required
Ideal for businesses with high transactional needs
Complete everyday transaction bank account ideal for businesses that do lots of transactions each month.
- 70 free in-branch deposits or withdrawals plus 70 free cheque deposits
or merchant envelopes every month
- Instant access and earn interest on business funds
- Unlimited fee-free electronic transactions
- $20 monthly account keeping fee
Not sure which account you need?
More for your business
Business bank accounts FAQs
The information on our website is prepared without knowing your financial circumstances. Before deciding to acquire or hold a product, please read the Terms and Conditions and consider if the product is appropriate for you. The Terms and Conditions are important and we encourage you to review, save and print it. If you would like a paper copy ask at your local branch.
1 Electronic transactions are Internet and Phone Banking deposits, withdrawals and transfers, Direct Debits and Credits, St.George/BankSA/Bank of Melbourne/Westpac ATM withdrawals in Australia, St.George/BankSA/Bank of Melbourne ATM deposits and mini transaction history and EFTPOS withdrawals and Business Visa Debit Card transactions. Internet and Phone Banking and Business Banking Online are subject to systems availability, daily transaction limits apply.
2 Other fees and charges may apply, including for branch access. Fees and charges may be payable on your eligible Bank of Melbourne everyday account.
3 Following lodgement of the minimum balance requirement, the rate is guaranteed for the term of the investment, subject to terms and conditions (e.g. returns may be reduced if an amount is withdrawn before maturity).
4 This fee does not apply if you have a Commercial Overdraft or Business Maximiser Overdraft facility. Please see the Business Lending and Finance Facilities Fees and Charges for specific services and loan accounts booklet for the monthly account keeping fee/loan administration fee that will apply to your facility. All credit applications are subject to the Bank of Melbourne’s normal lending criteria.