I Would Like...
You could transfer a balance from up to 3 cards to a Bank of Melbourne card to take advantage of a promotional balance transfer rate for a set period. We currently have such promotions on these cards:
Introducing the Vertigo Platinum Credit Card
0 % P.A.
for 26 months on balance transfers#
- $0 annual card fee for the first year, saving $99^.
- A 2% balance transfer fee applies.
- Variable cash advance rate applies after the promotional period.
- 12.74% p.a. variable purchase rate.
How does a balance transfer work?
You could save money by transferring existing card balance to a Bank of Melbourne Credit Card.
Managing your credit card
How to keep your card secure
Making credit card repayments
How to set up automatic credit card repayments
Compare credit cards
See all your options side by side
Credit card repayment calculator
Calculate your repayments
Help with your current card
Information and guides to help you make the most of your credit card. Manage your limit, minimise fees, learn how to redeem Amplify points and manage other features
Articles and FAQs
Want to know more about what your credit card could do for you? Learn from our selection of credit card content to make the most of your card’s capabilities.
Conditions, fees and credit criteria apply.
This card is issued as a Visa card.
Switches, upgrades, or Westpac Group staff are ineligible. This promotion may be varied or withdrawn at any time and is not available in conjunction with any other promotion.
Before making a decision, it's best to read the terms and conditions.
^First Year Fee Waiver: The first year fee waiver promotion is available when you apply for a new Vertigo Platinum credit card between 24th January 2019 and 22nd May 2019. The first annual card fee at the special promotional rate will be debited to your card account on your first transaction and the full annual card fee will be debited annually thereafter.
2. Complimentary insurance covers: AWP Australia Pty Ltd ABN 52 097 227 177 AFSL 245631 (trading as Allianz Global Assistance) under a binder from the insurer, Allianz Australia Insurance Limited ABN 15 000 122 850 AFSL 234708 has issued an insurance group policy to Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL and Australian credit licence 233714 (Westpac) which allows eligible Bank of Melbourne account holders and cardholders to claim under it as third party beneficiaries. Any advice on insurance is general advice only and not based on any consideration of your objectives, financial situation or needs. The terms, conditions, limits and exclusions of the group policy are set out in the which may be amended from time to time. Westpac does not guarantee this insurance.