Business Cheque Account Plus
All you need for simple, flexible business banking
Business management platform special offer
MYOB for a year
- Connect to your bank accounts, create and send invoices, and monitor payments
- Track income and expenses, scan and store receipts, manage GST, and lodge BAS.
Get paid fast and securely
$20 per month
$0.50 per additional cheque processed
$1 per additional non-cheque transaction
15.01% p.a. Unarranged Lending Rate (ULR) is a debit interest rate charged to a transaction account if it becomes overdrawn without arrangement.
- 18 years or over (applicant plus all signatories)
- Operating in Australia with an Australian address
- Sole trader, partnership, company, association, self-managed super fund, trust, or not-for-profit organisation.
What to take when you apply in branch
For your security, we’re required to check your ID and other documents before you can open a business account.
Unsure of your business structure? Find out using your business registration.
This information does not take your personal objectives, circumstances or needs into account. Consider its appropriateness to these factors and read the disclosure documents for your selected product or service, including the Terms and Conditions or Product Disclosure Statement before deciding.
1. Electronic transactions are Internet and Phone Banking deposits, withdrawals and transfers, Direct Debits and Credits, St.George/BankSA/Bank of Melbourne/Westpac ATM withdrawals in Australia, St.George/BankSA/Bank of Melbourne ATM deposits and mini transaction history and EFTPOS withdrawals and Business Visa Debit Card transactions. Internet and Phone Banking and Business Banking Online are subject to systems availability, daily transaction limits apply.
2. 24/7 access is subject to system availability.
3. Fast or near real-time payments are sent and received using Osko by BPAY® and can be addressed to either a PayID or a BSB and account number. Near real-time payments require both the payer and payee to have Osko enabled accounts. Payments may take longer in some instances, such as where there is a technical interruption to the service, there is a payment to a first-time payee or when the payment is caught for additional security screening.
4. Customers must be able to meet any applicable fees and charges.
BPAY® is registered to BPAY Pty Ltd ABN 69 079 137 518