- The reassurance of a guaranteed return on your investment
- Avoid market fluctuations with a specific amount locked away at a fixed interest rate (with no immediate access to funds during the term)¹ ²
- Choose a term length that matches your business cycle.
Earn 0.25% p.a. 12 months on balances $1000 to less than $2000000 with interest paid at maturity1
Flexible maturity options.
1 month to 5 years.
Term Deposit interest rates
- 18+ years old
- Minimum deposit of $1,000
- Operating in Australia with an Australian address.
How to apply
Conditions apply. Before making a decision, it's best to read the terms and conditions and important information document.
- Term Deposits Terms and Conditions and General Information
- Important information document
- Fixed Term Deposits interest rates
1. Following lodgement of the minimum balance requirement, the rate is guaranteed for the term of the investment.
2. You must provide a minimum of 31 days' notice to access funds prior to maturity (except in cases of hardship). Early withdrawal may reduce returns.
3. Special rates will apply for a single term. Standard Term Deposit rates may apply for any subsequent term. Special rates are not available for corporate, institutional or government customers.
Access is subject to systems availability. Daily transaction limits apply.
The advice on our website is prepared without knowing your financial circumstances. Before you act on this or any advice, please consider if it’s right for you. If you need help, call 13 22 66.
BPAY® registered to BPAY Pty Ltd ABN 69 079 137 518
Term deposits are "protected accounts" under the Financial Claims Scheme (FCS). Payments under the FCS are subject to a limit for each depositor. For more information visit www.fcs.gov.au.