Small Business Loans
- Borrow from $20k
- Fixed or variable rates with flexible repayment options
- Loan to value ratios of up to 100% depending on security offered*
- Potential tax benefits1
Your loan options
- Make additional repayments without penalty
- Security options include cash, property, a guarantee or business assets
- Flexible repayment structures include Interest Only or Principal, Interest and Fees.
- Provides interest rate certainty and set repayments to help with budgeting
- Interest can be paid on a monthly basis to help manage cashflow
- For fixed rates please call our business finance specialists on 13 82 66.
- A business entity or an individual 18 years and above, domiciled in Australia; and
- Requires the funding for business or investment purposes other than investment in residential property; and
- Meets the credit criteria and credit policy requirements under an applicable offer for this product.
How to apply
Credit criteria, fees, charges, terms and conditions apply. Talk to your banker for more details.
* Loan amount of up to $3m per customer, with a maximum of $3m in exposure across customer group facilities. Businesses must be operating and profitable for at least two years. Other eligibility criteria, credit criteria, fees and conditions and terms and conditions apply. You should consider the increased risks associated with high loan to value ratio borrowing.
1. The taxation position described is a general statement and should only be used as a guide. It does not constitute tax advice and is based on current tax laws and their interpretation. Customers must seek their own independent tax advice in relation to their individual circumstances.
Before making a decision, it's best to read the terms and conditions which are available on application. The information on our website is prepared without knowing your personal financial circumstances. Before you act on this, please consider if it's right for you.