Unsecured Commercial Overdraft
Apply by calling 13 82 66
- Access up to $50K additional funds in your business transaction account
- No fixed term, pay what you can, when you can - as long as the overdraft stays under the limit
- Pay suppliers and wages when cash flow gets tight.
What you get
A transaction account with an approved limit and 24/7 access to available funds.
Flexible repayment options
No set repayments.
- Customer is:
- a business entity domiciled in Australia; or
- an individual 18 years and above or strata corporation domiciled in Australia and requires the funding for business or investment purposes other than investment in residential property.
- Customer is an existing business customer.
Interest rates & fees
- Variable interest rate applies
- Interest is calculated daily on the balance owing, and charged monthly
- Fixed rates are not available for the Unsecured Commercial Overdraft
- Establishment fee applies on contract execution
- A Line fee is charged monthly on the overdraft limit.
Line Fee Example: Based on $10,000 and 31 days a month
(1.20% of $10,000)/365x31 days = $10.19 per month)
Talk to your banker today for more information on applicable interest rate and fees.
How to apply
1 Subject to approval. credit criteria, fees, charges and terms and conditions apply. For overdraft more than $50K apply for a commercial overdraft (secured).
*Subject to systems availability.
Conditions, fees and credit criteria apply.
Before making a decision, it's best to read the terms and conditions which are available on application. The information on our website is prepared without knowing your personal financial circumstances. Before you act on this, please consider if it's right for you.