Unsecured Commercial Overdraft
Easy access to approved finance to manage everyday business expenses
- Access up to $50K additional funds in your business transaction account
- No fixed term, pay what you can, when you can - as long as the overdraft stays under the limit
- Pay suppliers and wages when cash flow gets tight.
What you get
- A transaction account with an approved limit and 24/7 access to available funds
- Reduces impact of timing differences between payment of creditors and receipt of money from your debtors.
Flexible repayment options
- No set repayments.
- There is no need to secure the overdraft against any assets. Directors' Guarantee will be required for Company borrowers.
Fees and interest
Speak to your banker today for more information on fees.
Variable interest rate applies.
Line Fee Example: Based on $10,000 and 31 days a month
Are you eligible?
- Your business must be registered in Australia.
How to apply
1 Subject to approval. credit criteria, fees, charges and terms and conditions apply. For overdraft more than $50K apply for a commercial overdraft (secured).
Conditions, fees and credit criteria apply.
Before making a decision, it's best to read the terms and conditions which are available on application. The information on our website is prepared without knowing your personal financial circumstances. Before you act on this, please consider if it's right for you.