- Choose the coverage for your business needs
- Insure your business against a wide range of events
- Claim online or over the phone.
How to apply
Business Insurance is issued by Allianz Australia Insurance Ltd ABN 15 000 122 850 (Allianz). Bank of Melbourne - a Division of Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 (the Bank) refers clients to Allianz for their business insurance needs, but does not guarantee the insurance.
If you take out Business Insurance with Allianz, the Bank will receive a commission of 14% of the first year’s premium and 10% of the premium for any renewals (exclusive of GST) and may also receive a step-up commission based on annual sales of certain general insurance products by Allianz. Policy terms, conditions, limits and exclusions apply.
This information does not take into account your personal circumstances. Read the Product Disclosure Statement, to see if this insurance is right for you. Call 1800 825 866.
- How you can access the personal information Bank of Melbourne holds about you and ask for it to be corrected;
- How you can complain about a breach of the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) or a registered Code by Bank of Melbourne and how Bank of Melbourne will deal with your complaint; and
- How Bank of Melbourne collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information in more detail.
© Bank of Melbourne - a Division of Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL and Australian credit licence 233714