Go paperless with eStatements
Quick, convenient and secure, eStatements are an electronic version of your paper statements easily accessible in Internet and Mobile Banking.
Benefits of eStatements
- Protect yourself and lower the risk of ID theft by receiving statements securely within Internet and Mobile Banking.
- eStatements are available within Internet Banking and are readily accessible anytime, anywhere.
- View up to 7 years of statement history in Internet and Mobile Banking.
- You can easily provide eStatements to accountants and 3rd parties when required.
How to set up eStatements
Make the switch in just a few easy steps.
Need to register for Internet Banking?
Click here and follow the steps to register for Internet and Mobile Banking.
You can also call our customer service centre on 13 22 66 (+61 3 8536 7870 overseas), 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and select option 1. One of our friendly staff will help you get started.
Alternatively you can also visit any of our branches. Find your nearest branch here.
Eligible eStatement accounts
The majority of personal banking and savings accounts, and some business accounts, may switch to eStatements. Accounts include:
- Transaction and Savings accounts (sole and jointly owned).
- Credit Card accounts (sole and jointly owned).
- Personal Loan accounts (solely owned).
- Home Loan accounts (solely owned).
If the account is a joint account then all account owners must opt in (and remain opted in) to receive eStatements. If all owners are not opted in then paper statements will be sent.