Caravan and Trailer Insurance
Caravan & Trailer Insurance offers:
- Replacement of caravan or trailer^ - if it becomes a total loss within the first 2 years of the starting date of the original registration, it will be replaced with a new caravan or trailer of the same make, model and series if your caravan or trailer was purchased new by you at the time
- Emergency repairs - up to $500 for emergency repairs which may be necessary to enable you to tow your caravan or trailer to its intended destination after it is involved in an accident
- Temporary accommodation - up to $400 in reasonable costs of necessary temporary accommodation if your caravan or camper trailer is uninhabitable following an accident
- Legal liability – cover for your legal liability which occurs within Australia, up to $20 million involving damage to other people’s property through the use of your caravan or trailer
- Accidental loss or damage cover Australia-wide
- Cover for certain contents – such as your camping furniture, bedding, utensils, crockery, provisions, household goods, clothing, and personal effects all of which are carried in your caravan or trailer.
Caravan and Trailer Insurance is issued by Allianz Australia Insurance Limited ABN 15 000 122 850 (Allianz). Bank of Melbourne - a Division of Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 refers clients to Allianz for their caravan and trailer insurance needs, but does not guarantee the insurance.
If you take out Caravan and Trailer Insurance with Allianz, the Bank will receive a commission of 10% of the premium (exclusive of GST) and may also receive a step-up commission based on annual sales of certain general insurance products by Allianz. Policy terms, conditions, limits and exclusions apply.
^ Subject to availability. If a replacement caravan or trailer is not available, you will be paid either the market value or agreed value of the caravan or trailer.
© Bank of Melbourne - A Division of Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL and Australian credit licence 233714.