Compare Personal Loans
Credit criteria, fees, charges, terms and conditions apply.
Information current as at 12 February 2019 and is applicable for new loans only.
It is your decision whether this product is right for you. Please read the Personal Loans Terms and Conditions, Loan Account Fees and Charges and Internet and Phone Banking Terms and Conditions before deciding. If you need help, call 13 22 66.
Interest rates are subject to change.
Unsecured personal loan repayment terms range from 1 to 7 years. Interest rate ranges and representative examples are based on an unsecured loan of $30,000 borrowed for 5 years:
• with the minimum interest rate of 12.99% p.a. (comparison rate 14.06% p.a.), the estimated total amount payable including fees is $41,932; and
• with the maximum interest rate of 18.90% p.a. (comparison rate 19.93% p.a.), the estimated total amount payable including fees is $47,617.
Secured Personal Loan repayment terms range from 1 to 7 years. Interest rate ranges and representative examples are based on a secured loan of $30,000 borrowed for 5 years:
• with the minimum interest rate of 8.49% p.a. (comparison rate 9.60% p.a.), the estimated total amount payable including fees is $37,881; and
• with the maximum interest rate of 12.74% p.a. (comparison rate 13.81% p.a.), the estimated total amount payable including fees is $41,701.
1. Your interest rate may vary depending on our credit assessment and the detail you provide us in your application. The information you provide at the time of application will help us make an appropriate credit assessment based on your financial situation. This assessment includes your interest rate, which will be presented to you on your loan offer contract.
2. Comparison rates help you understand the true cost of a loan. The comparison rate is based on a Personal Loan with a loan amount of $30,000 and a term of 5 years. WARNING: This comparison rate applies only to the example or examples given. Different amounts and terms will result in different comparison rates. Costs such as redraw fees or early repayment fees, and cost savings such as fee waivers, are not included in the comparison rate but may influence the cost of the loan.
3. All redraw requests are subject to Bank approval. Minimum redraw amount is $500 and a fee applies to each redraw request.
# $0 Establishment fee offer: Information current as at 22 August 2019. The offer is open to customers who apply and complete an application for a new fixed or variable rate Bank of Melbourne Unsecured Personal Loan by 30 September 2019 in Branch, by calling call 13 22 66 or online via the 'Apply now' application button on this page. For existing customers applying via the Bank of Melbourne Mobile Online Banking app please enter Special Offer Code ‘U9‘ to receive the offer. If approved, the Establishment fee will be waived, saving $195. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer and may be varied or withdrawn at any time. All other fees outlined on the Product page and in the Terms and Conditions apply. Interest rates are subject to change. Read the product Terms and Conditions, including the Internet and Phone Banking Terms and Conditions before making a decision and consider whether the product is appropriate for you. If you need help, call 13 22 66.