Growing your business
So you’ve started your own business and now it’s time to start thinking about growth. We’ve put together some effective ideas, tactics and tools to help you manage your staff, grow sales and market your business.
We understand that running a business at the same time as juggling your personal commitments is tricky. To make your life easier, we want to make sure have access to the right resources.
Our Business Banking Essentials brochure covers the information needed to help keep your business running smoothly. It covers a range of ways you can better manage your cash flow and your day-to-day banking needs. It covers:
- Transaction Accounts
- Savings Accounts
- Banking Access
- Payment Solutions
Business planning and management tools
Starting your own business can be daunting. That’s why we’ve put together a range of information to make the transition from employee to employer easy. Our information includes:
- How to run a business which takes you through:
- Take your business places
- Business health check
- Business basics and essentials
- Cash flow
- Business growth and investments
- Online business
- Managing people
- Keeping on track with KPIs
- Effective time management
- Systemising your business
Planning your business
The following sites offer tips, templates, links and other information useful when starting your new business:
- Australian Venture Capital Association
- The Australian Bureau of Statistics (ABS) offers extensive information and detailed reports on business types, outcomes, demographics, and more, that can greatly increase the quality of your business planning.
- The Commonwealth Department of Innovation, Industry, Science and Research has a small business section, including a wide selection of links.