Vehicle and Equipment Finance
- Minimum finance amount $15,000
- Terms from 1 to 7 years
- Flexible repayment terms
- Speak to your accountant about potential tax benefits1
Your finance options
|Goods loan||Hire purchase||Finance lease||Novated lease|
|Product details||You source and own the asset and we provide a loan secured by the asset.||We purchase the asset at your request and you buy it from us in instalments.||We purchase the asset at your request and rent it to you for an agreed period.||A Finance Lease that is novated to your employer so that they take on the responsibility for paying the rentals while you remain an employee with them.|
|Ownership||You own the asset and we hold it as security.||We own the asset until the agreement has been fully paid and ownership automatically transfers to you.||We own the asset and you rent it from us.|
|Potential tax benefits||Interest on the finance and depreciation of the asset are generally both tax deductible1.||Interest on the finance and depreciation of the asset are generally both tax deductible1.||Rental payments are generally tax deductible1.|
Fees & eligibility
- Establishment fee - $395
- Other fees and charges, including government duties and GST, may apply.
- Your business must be registered in Australia.
How to apply
Conditions, fees and credit criteria apply. Before making a decision it's best to read the terms and conditions which are available on application.
The information on our website is prepared without knowing your personal financial circumstances. Before you act on this, please consider if it's right for you.
Consider if the product is appropriate for you. The Terms and Conditions are important and we encourage you to review, save and print them. If you would like a paper copy ask at your local branch.
1. The taxation position described is a general statement and should only be used as a guide. It does not constitute tax advice and is based on current tax laws and their interpretation. Customers must seek their own independent tax advice in relation to their individual circumstances.
Equipment Finance is issued by Bank of Melbourne - A Division of Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141.
Vehicle Finance is issued by Bank of Melbourne - A Division of Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141.
Bank of Melbourne – A Division of Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 Australian credit licence and AFSL 233714.