Manage your Term Deposit
When your Term Deposit matures, you will have 14 days to make any changes, such as adding funds or withdrawing interest.
Choose from three easy options
- Do nothing: your Term Deposit will be renewed automatically
- Make changes, such as adding or withdrawing funds
- Close your Term Deposit
The interest earnt can be:
- Credited to a Bank of Melbourne or other account
- Reinvested in a new Term Deposit
- Paid to you by cheque or cash at a Bank of Melbourne branch (fees may apply)
How to renew your Term Deposit online
Logon to Internet Banking
Select ‘Renew now’ from the ‘My Accounts’ page
Choose renewal options and confirm your details
Need to register or activate your Internet Banking?
Registering for Internet Banking only takes a few minutes. And once you’re registered, you can use Mobile, Tablet or Phone Banking.