Get Set Loan
Get Set Loan features
Whether you're planning a wedding or making home improvements, a Get Set loan could be ideal in allowing you to manage your payments over time.
- Access more funds, whenever you need, up to an approved limit
- Only pay interest on your outstanding balance, not the assigned credit limit
- Apply for a credit limit ranging from $5,000 to $50,000
- Easy access to your funds 24 hours a day via Online & Mobile Banking
- Make payments above the minimum monthly repayment at any time1
- No fee for additional withdrawals, no early repayment fee and no exit fee.
- Establishment fee: $150
- Monthly Administration fee: $9
- Monthly repayments: Pay $50 or 1.25% of the outstanding balance plus the monthly interest charge and administration fee, whichever is higher.
Annual percentage variable rate
Have you got questions about applying?
You can apply over the phone or in branch.
Conditions, fees and credit criteria apply.
Before making a decision, it's best to read the terms and conditions.
The advice on our website is prepared without knowing your personal financial circumstances. Before you act on this or any advice, please consider if it's right for you. If you need help, call 13 22 66.
1. The required minimum monthly repayment on Get Set Loans is equal to 1.25% of the outstanding balance (rounded up to the nearest dollar) or $50, plus the monthly interest charge and administration fee, whichever is higher.
2. For new loans approved from 1st November 2016.
3. Bank of Melbourne Get Set Protect is issued by Swann Insurance (Aust) Pty Ltd ABN 80 000 886 680 (who issues the Involuntary Unemployment cover and the Disablement cover) and St.George Life Limited ABN 88 076 763 936 (who issues the Death cover). Bank of Melbourne – A Division of Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 distributes the insurance, but does not guarantee the insurance. St.George Life Limited is a subsidiary of the Bank. This information is general only and does not take into account your personal circumstances. Read the relevant Product Disclosure Statement, available at Bank of Melbourne Get Set Protect, to see if this insurance is right for you.