Manage your travel card
Existing customers only
Topping up your Global Currency card
It's quick and easy to reload the money card (reload fees apply):
- Load funds instantly through Internet or Mobile Banking when you select your Global Currency Card as a "To" account
- Load funds from another Australian Financial Institution using the BSB and account number associated with your card, located on the back of your card
- Use BPAY® by entering the BPAY® Biller Code 208637, then enter your customer reference number which is which is the 13 digit number on the back of your card
- If using another Australian Financial Institution, load before you go, so you will not have any problems setting up a new payee or biller when you are overseas
Lost or stolen cards and assistance
Please contact us straight away if your card is lost or stolen:
- 1300 804 266 (within Australia, 24/7)
- If overseas, contact Bank of Melbourne on a reverse charge call, by calling the Telstra Australia Direct® Reverse Charge access number for the country you're in to book a reverse charge call to +61 3 9982 4011 (24 hours a day, 7 days a week)
- Online at www.bankofmelbourne.com.au/globalcurrencycard and select "Manage your Account", enter login details, "Manage Account", "Cards" and select lost/stolen card number to report lost/stolen
- Through the Global Currency Card app and select "Manage Account", "Cards" and select lost/stolen card number to report lost/stolen
Back up your card
For your convenience, we issue you with two cards - a primary card and a back-up card. They have different card numbers and separate PINs. Both cards should only be used by you and not by another person.
You can use your back-up card if you can't use your primary card (such as if it's damaged, lost or stolen). Both cards have access to your Global Currency Card funds and can be used interchangeably.
What if I have money left on the card when I return from my trip?
You can keep using your card in Australia to either shop online or make fee-free cash withdrawals from your Australian Dollar wallet from any Bank of Melbourne, St.George Bank, BankSA or Westpac ATM. Alternatively, complete the account closure form available at gcc.bankofmelbourne.com.au.
Request, activate and manage your travel money card
Things you should know:
- Bank of Melbourne Global Currency Card PDS
- Bank of Melbourne Global Currency Card Brochure
Information is current as at 19 January 2018. You should read the Bank of Melbourne Global Currency Card Product Disclosure Statement before making a decision and consider whether this product is appropriate for you. This information does not take into account your personal objectives, financial situation or needs and you should consider its appropriateness having regard to these factors before deciding to acquire this product. You must be 16 years or older and have an Australian residential address to be eligible for this product.
Bank of Melbourne Bank - A Division of Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141, AFSL and Australian credit licence 233714, is the distributor of this product. Rev Australia Pty Ltd ACN 117 378 953 AFSL 401610 manages the Bank of Melbourne Global Currency Card product for Cuscal Limited ACN 087 822 455 AFSL 244116, an authorised deposit-taking institution and a member of Visa International. Cuscal Limited is the issuer of the product but does not take deposits from you. Bank of Melbourne is not responsible for and does not guarantee this product or card or your ability to access any prepaid value or the use of this product or card.
We support Apple iPhone iOS 6 and above and Android™ 2.3 and above. Apple, the Apple logo and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
BPAY is ® Registered to BPAY Pty Ltd ABN 69 079 137 518.