Benefits for your business
Enjoy the reassurance of backup connectivity, which automatically switches to 4G if your Internet goes down, so you’ll never miss a sale.
Your terminal supports value-added payment services such as TruRating and Zip. You can even personalise your terminal with a business logo.
How much does it cost?
$27.50 a month machine rental + 1.2% flat rate
on all eftpos, Mastercard, Visa and UnionPay transactions1.
- No setup fee
- No charge for paper receipt rolls
- No fee for investigating transaction disputes (unless they are excessive2).
Or to discuss your specific needs, request a callback.
Speak to one of our payment solution specialists. We'll be in touch within one business day.
Applications for payment solutions are subject to approval. Terms and Conditions, other fees and charges apply. Full details are available on request.
- EFTPOS Merchant Agreement: Terms & Conditions
- EFTPOS Connect Quick Reference Guide
- EFTPOS Connect Terminal User Guide
1. Our 1.2% flat transaction rate does not apply to American Express, Diners Club and JCB cards.
2. Fees may be charged for chargebacks that are deemed to be excessive by Bank of Melbourne. You will be notified in writing one month prior to the fee being charged.
3. Settlement must be to a Bank of Melbourne business transaction account. Bank of Melbourne same day settlement is not available between 9:30pm and 11:59pm (Sydney time) for all EFTPOS 1 terminals and is not available between 9:30pm and 11:00pm (Sydney time) for all other terminal types. Bank of Melbourne same day settlement excludes UnionPay transactions. You can only settle a Bank of Melbourne issued EFTPOS terminal once within a 24 hour period. Settlement can take place 7 days a week. 365 days a year - subject to system availability.
Mastercard is a registered trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.
American Express® is a registered trademark of the American Express Company.