Establishment fee waived for EFTPOS 1 terminal (saving you $77)1
EFTPOS 1 everyday benefits
Use on the go with our light-weight, portable and fully featured terminal. Connected cradle provides power while 3G provides high speed wireless portability.
Fast, easy payments
Accept purchases, offer cash out and issue refunds with immediate response with a contactless EFTPOS machine.
Simple pricing plans
Enjoy no establishment fee (saving you $77)1 and no lock in contracts with flexible plans that let you change at any time.2
Help me choose an EFTPOS 1 plan^
What you'll get
No lock-in contract2, so you can change plans any time.
24/7 technical support for your EFTPOS 1 terminal, so you always have help available.
Additional fees and charges
- Excess fees of 1.5% applies to VISA, Mastercard®, and eftpos transactions over your included value.
- UnionPay International transactions are charged separately at 1.76%.
- American Express® transactions are charged as per their respective merchant agreements4.
- Other charges may apply, including $33 chargeback fee and up to $550 non-returned terminal fee. For more details on these other charges, please refer to your guide to merchant fees and charges brochure.
How to apply
Applications for merchant services are subject to approval. Terms and conditions and fees and charges apply. Full details are available on request.
^ To be eligible for the Simple Pricing Plan you must hold and settle into a Bank of Melbourne business transaction account in the same name as the Merchant Facility. Not available for use outside of the indirect tax zone. One terminal per Simple Pricing Plan, per Merchant and available for EFTPOS 1 products only.
˜ There are a number of pricing plan options that may be suitable to your needs. The “Recommended” pricing plan identified is based on the estimated transaction amounts you have provided but as this information does not take your personal objectives, circumstances or needs into account, you should consider its appropriateness to these factors before choosing which pricing plan is right for you.
* Includes means the total maximum dollar value of Visa, Mastercard and eftpos transactions that can be processed through your Merchant Facility per calendar month included in the Participation Fee. If this included value is exceeded in a calendar month, a 1.5% fee applies to the total dollar value of Visa, Mastercard and eftpos transactions processed that exceeds this included value. Other card types are not included in the Bank of Melbourne Merchant Pricing Plans and are subject to separate pricing.
1. The Establishment Fee will be waived for successful application for a new Merchant Facility with an EFTPOS 1 standalone terminal on a Simple Pricing Plans. Eligibility criteria apply for a Merchant Facility and Simple Pricing Plans. This offer may be withdrawn or varied at any time.
2. Changes to Simple Pricing Plans are effective from the following month.
3. Settlement must occur to a Bank of Melbourne transaction account. Bank of Melbourne same day settlement is not available between 9:30pm and 11:59pm (Sydney time) for all EFTPOS 1 terminals and is not available between 9:30pm and 11:00pm (Sydney time) for all other terminal types. Bank of Melbourne same day settlement excludes UnionPay transactions. You can only settle a Bank of Melbourne issued EFTPOS terminal once within a 24 hour period. Settlement can take place 7 days a week. 365 days a year - subject to system availability. Settlement must be to a Bank of Melbourne business transaction account.
4. If you want to accept American Express, you'll need to call 1300 363 614 to enter into a separate merchant agreement with American Express.
Mastercard is a registered trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.
American Express is a registered trademark of the American Express Company.