Merchant guides and brochures
The following documents provide information that assists you with the operation of your merchant facility. These can be printed for your reference.
Terms and Conditions
- EFTPOS Merchant Agreement Terms & Conditions
- PCI-DSS Brochure
- Fraud Brochure
- Payment Solutions Fees & Charges
Notice to Bank of Melbourne Merchant Customers
Effective 4 June 2018, the following changes will be made to the EFTPOS Merchant Agreement Terms and Conditions.
The changes to the Terms and Conditions include:
- Clause 2.0 – Defining a Pre-Authorisation.
- Clause 4.3 – Sets out requirements if the final amount exceeds the total Authorised amount.
- Clause 7.3 – Provides that we may refuse to accept or Chargeback any Transaction in certain circumstances.
- Clause 12.0 – Sets out that the requirements regarding vehicle and equipment rental transactions.
- Clause 13.16 – Sets out requirements regarding eCommerce transactions initiated via stored card information.