Pay bills the fast, efficient, safe and reliable way. It only takes minutes to learn how to use BPAY® and you can pay multiple BPAY billers in one session.
- Pay over 15,000 BPAY billers using Internet or Phone Banking anytime
- No cheques, no queues
- Make payments from your eligible cheque, savings or credit card account
- Schedule payments for a later date.
What bills can I pay online with BPAY?
Phone bills, utilities, credit cards, and much more. Look for the distinctive BPAY logo in the payment section of your bill.
Over 15,000 BPAY billers now accept BPAY (see the complete list of BPAY® billers). So you can pay most, if not all, of your bills in one session.
Internet Banking remembers each BPAY biller code you've used before, so it's easy to make recurring payments. You can also set up regular payments: daily, weekly, fortnightly or monthly for up to 24 months in advance.
Start using BPAY today
- Check your bill for the BPAY logo
- Logon to Internet Banking and select 'Transfers, Payments & BPAY'
- Select ‘Pay a Bill via BPAY’ and follow the simple on screen instructions.
Add a BPAY biller using the Biller Code and Customer Reference Number (CRN).
® Registered to BPAY Pty Ltd ABN 69 079 137 518