How it works
- Open Bank of Melbourne Mobile Banking
- Tap 'Cardless Cash' from your home screen
- Complete the one time set up by accepting the Terms & Conditions and complete the Secure Code SMS authentication
- Once set up, choose an eligible transaction account to withdraw money from, the amount and select 'Get cash code'
- 24/7 access to your cash without a card through Bank of Melbourne, St.George, BankSA or Westpac ATMs. Get up to $500 per day and $1000 per week1
- Make up to 3 Cardless Cash withdrawals per day
- Share your cash code with others – ideal if you need to quickly get cash to friends and family.
Cardless Cash is a secure way to withdraw cash:
- You'll need to be registered for Internet Banking and sign in to Mobile Banking to set up Cardless Cash and generate a cash code
- Cash codes expire as soon as they have been used or within 3 hours.
Who can use it?
Cardless Cash is available to Bank of Melbourne Mobile Banking customers who have an eligible personal transaction account2 with a linked debit card.
Complete Freedom is a safe and secure everyday account that's packed with useful features. It comes with a handy Visa Debit Card3 and clever Internet and Mobile Banking, plus you can open one online in less than 5 minutes.
Download our apps
Before making a decision, it's best to read the terms and conditions and decide whether the product is appropriate for you.
- Transaction, Savings & Investment Accounts - Banking Services Terms and Conditions and General Information
- Transaction, Savings & Investment Accounts - Fees & Charges and How to Minimise Them
- Interest rates
- Before using Internet or Phone Banking, please read the Terms and Conditions and before using Mobile or Tablet Banking, please read our Mobile Banking Terms and Conditions.
The advice on our website is prepared without knowing your personal financial circumstances. Before you act on this or any advice, please consider if it’s right for you. If you need help, call 13 22 66.
1. Cardless Cash limit of 3 cardless transactions per day, subject to daily withdrawal limit of $500 and weekly withdrawal limit of $1,000. All Cardless Cash limits apply across St.George, BankSA, Bank of Melbourne and Westpac accounts and Mobile Banking apps.
2. Cardless Cash is only available on the above accounts if the account is active and is not subject to an account block/restriction. An account may be subject to a block/restriction for a number of reasons including bankruptcy and account disputes.
3. To be eligible for a Visa Debit Card, you must have an Australian residential address and be over 14 years of age. If you’re under 14, you can apply for a Freedom Card.
Apple, the Apple logo and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Google Play is a trademark of Google Inc. © 2014 Bank of Melbourne – A Division of Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL and Australian credit licence 233714