How it works
Link your card to your Qantas Frequent Flyer account and earn Qantas points as you spend
What could you get with your points?
40k + 20k in year 2
on Amplify Platinum
60k + 30k in year 2
on amplify signature
Conditions, fees and credit criteria apply.
This card is issued as a Visa card.
Offers are not available in conjunction with any special offers that are not listed on www.bankofmelbourne.com.au.
Switches, upgrades, or customers accessing employee benefits are ineligible. This promotion may be varied or withdrawn at any time and is not available in conjunction with any other promotion.
#Balance Transfer promotion:
Available when you apply for a new Vertigo, Vertigo Platinum, No Annual Fee or Amplify credit card during 21st September 2017 and 22nd November 2017 and request at card application to transfer balance(s) from up to 3 non-St.George, Bank of Melbourne and BankSA Australian issued credit, charge or store cards. The rate will apply to balance(s) transferred (min $200 up to 95% of your approved available credit limit) for the promotional period. Activating your card triggers the processing of the balance transfer. The applicable variable cash advance rate will apply to any unpaid balance transfer amount remaining at the end of the promotional period. We will not be responsible for any delays that may occur in processing payment to your other card account(s) and will not close the account(s). Interest free days do not apply to credit cards with balance transfers.
A balance transfer fee of 2% of the transferred balance(s) will be charged to the account on the same day the balance(s) are debited to the account.
*Bonus points promotion:
Available when you apply for a new Amplify Signature card between 21st September 2017 and 22nd November 2017 you will receive:
1. 60,000 points when you spend a minimum of $3,000 within 90 days of card approval on eligible purchases. Points will be credited to your account within 12 weeks of eligible spend criteria being met; and
2. 30,000 points to be credited to your account within 6 weeks of your 12 month anniversary.
Available when you apply for a new Amplify Platinum card between 21st September 2017 and 22nd November 2017 you will receive:
1. 40,000 points when you spend a minimum of $3,000 within 90 days of card approval on eligible purchases. Points will be credited to your account within 12 weeks of eligible spend criteria being met; and
2. 20,000 points to be credited to your account within 6 weeks of your 12 month anniversary.
Eligible purchases do not include BPAY, fees, cash, cash equivalent transactions, refunds and balance transfers debited from the card account. Existing St. George/BankSA/Bank of Melbourne customers who currently hold an Amplify Platinum or Amplify Signature card, or who have held one in the last 12 months, are not eligible for this offer.
1. Earn Qantas Points as set out in the . Qantas Points are not earned on cash advances and balance transfers or in other specified circumstances. You must be a member of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program to earn and redeem Qantas Points. Membership and Qantas Points are subject to the terms and conditions of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program. A joining fee usually applies, but for a limited time Bank of Melbourne has arranged for this to be waived for new Amplify cardholders who are not already members and who choose to link their card to Amplify Qantas (limit of one complimentary membership per new account). For more information on the Qantas Frequent Flyer program visit qantas.com/frequentflyer or call 13 11 31.
Note: Amplify Rewards and Amplify Qantas are separate rewards programs that each offer airport lounge passes. Cardholders are only eligible for lounge passes offered for their selected rewards program and conditions apply. Lounge passes are subject to expiry. Priority Pass is offered to Amplify Rewards Cardholders, who must enrol via bankofmelbourne.com.au/amplifysignature. For full details visit prioritypass.com/Conditions-of-use.cfm. Qantas Club Lounge Invitations is offered to Qantas Rewards Cardholders who must enrol via bankofmelbourne.com.au/amplifysignature. Access and use is subject to Qantas Club Rules. For full terms and conditions visit qantas.com/qantasclub and some exclusions apply.
2. QBE Insurance (Australia) Limited ABN 78 003 191 035 AFSL 239545 has issued an insurance group policy to Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 which allows eligible Bank of Melbourne account holders and cardholders to claim under it as third party beneficiaries. The terms, conditions, limits and exclusions, of the group policy, are set out in the Credit Card Complimentary Insurance Terms and Conditions, which may be amended from time to time. Westpac does not guarantee the insurance. You can get a copy of the policy booklet by calling 1300 851 348 or download the .
Effective 1 October 2017: AWP Australia Pty Ltd, ABN 52 097 227 177, AFSL 245631, of 74 High Street, Toowong, QLD 4066 (trading as Allianz Global Assistance) under a binder from the underwriter, Allianz Australia Insurance Limited ABN 15 000 122 850, AFSL 234708, has issued an insurance group policy to Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL and Australian credit licence 233714 (Westpac), of 275 Kent Street, Sydney, NSW 2000 which allows eligible Bank of Melbourne account holders and cardholders to claim under it as third party beneficiaries. The terms, conditions, limits and exclusions of the group policy are set out in the Credit Card Complimentary Insurance Terms and which may be amended from time to time. Westpac does not guarantee the insurance. You can get a copy of the policy booklet by downloading the .
3. To be eligible for the two complimentary Qantas Lounge invitations, you must register your details at bankofmelbourne.com.au/amplifysignature. Two complimentary lounge invitations will automatically be sent to the account holder on the date of their initial Qantas Lounge Pass registration. Qantas Club invitations are provided courtesy of Bank of Melbourne, and are valid for Qantas Club and Qantas operated international business lounges only. Not valid in international First Class Lounges, Chairman’s Lounge, Qantas Domestic Business, Qantas oneworld® alliance airline, partner airline or associated lounges. Each invitation is valid for a single visit before the date specified on the invitation, when travelling with Qantas or Jetstar with a QF or JQ flight number. Access and use is subject to Qantas Club rules which are available at Qantas.com/qantasclub. The two Qantas Club Lounge invitations will be sent to your Card account mailing address within 4 weeks of your registration, provided you are not in breach of the , your account remains open and that there has been a transaction of more than $1 within the last 12 months. The two Qantas Club Lounge invitations will expire on the date printed on the invitations. Qantas Club Lounge invitations will not be issued to customers who do not first register via bankofmelbourne.com.au/amplifysignature. If you do not use your invitations by the printed expiry date, you will need to complete the registration again to receive the two complimentary invitations.