How it works
Link your card to your Qantas Frequent Flyer account and earn Qantas points as you spend
What could you get with your points?
SIGN UP TODAY AND RECEIVE 30,000 BONUS POINTS3
$500 minimum credit limit
0.5 points/$ on eligible purchases
$6,000 minimum credit limit
0.5-1 point/$ depending on the purchase
Travel insurance 2 on overseas trips up to 3 months
$15,000 minimum credit limit
0.75-1.5 points/$ depending on the purchase
Travel insurance 2 on overseas trips up to 6 months
2 Qantas Club 4 lounge visits per year
Conditions, fees and credit criteria apply.
This card is issued as a Visa card.
Offers are not available in conjunction with any special offers that are not listed on www.bankofmelbourne.com.au. Switches, upgrades, customers accessing employee benefits or existing packaged cards are ineligible.
* Balance transfer promotion: Apply for a new Bank of Melbourne credit card between 3rd May 2017 and 20th September 2017 and you could pay p.a. for months on transferred balances. Simply ask to transfer up to 3 credit balances (min. $200, up to 95% of your approved available credit limit) from any non-St.George, Bank of Melbourne and BankSA Australian issued credit, charge or store cards. The balance transfer will be processed when your card is activated.
After 12 months, the variable purchase rate will apply to any balance left unpaid. Bank of Melbourne will not be responsible for any delays in processing payment to your other card account(s) and will not close them. Interest free days don’t apply to balance transfers and if you transfer a balance at any other time, the variable purchase interest rate applies.
^ Purchase rate promotion: Apply for a new Bank of Melbourne credit card between 3rd May 2017 and 20th September 2017 and you could pay p.a. for months from the day your card is approved. After 6 months, the rate will switch to the variable purchase rate for your card which will also apply to any unpaid purchases.
1. Earn Qantas Points as set out in the . Qantas Points are not earned on cash advances and balance transfers or in other specified circumstances. You must be a member of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program to earn and redeem Qantas Points. Membership and Qantas Points are subject to the terms and conditions of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program. A joining fee usually applies, but for a limited time Bank of Melbourne has arranged for this to be waived for new Amplify cardholders who are not already members and who choose to link their card to Amplify Qantas (limit of one complimentary membership per new account). For more information on the Qantas Frequent Flyer program visit qantas.com/frequentflyer or call 13 11 31.
Note: Amplify Rewards and Amplify Qantas are separate rewards programs that each offer airport lounge passes. Cardholders are only eligible for lounge passes offered for their selected rewards program and conditions apply. Lounge passes are subject to expiry. Priority Pass is offered to Amplify Rewards Cardholders, who must enrol via bankofmelbourne.com.au/amplifysignature. For full details visit prioritypass.com/Conditions-of-use.cfm. Qantas Club Lounge Invitations is offered to Qantas Rewards Cardholders who must enrol via bankofmelbourne.com.au/amplifysignature. Access and use is subject to Qantas Club Rules. For full terms and conditions visit qantas.com/qantasclub and some exclusions apply.
2. QBE Insurance (Australia) Limited ABN 78 003 191 035 AFSL 239545 has issued an insurance group policy to Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 which allows eligible Bank of Melbourne account holders and cardholders to claim under it as third party beneficiaries. The terms, conditions, limits and exclusions, of the group policy, are set out in the Credit Card Complimentary Insurance Terms and Conditions, which may be amended from time to time. Westpac does not guarantee the insurance. You can get a copy of the policy booklet by calling 1300 851 348 or download the .
3. Bonus points promotion: The bonus points promotion is available when you apply for a new Amplify Platinum or Amplify Signature card between 3rd May 2017 and 20th September 2017 and spend the minimum amount of $2500 on eligible purchases within 90 days from card approval on one or more transactions. Existing Bank of Melbourne customers who currently hold an Amplify Platinum or Amplify Signature card or who have held one in the last 12 months, are not eligible for this offer. Eligible purchases do not include fees, cash, cash equivalent transactions, BPAY transactions, refunds and balance transfers debited from the card account. The bonus Amplify Points or Qantas Points will be credited to your points balance within 12 weeks of the eligible spend criteria being met.
4. To be eligible for the two complimentary Qantas Lounge invitations, you must register your details at bankofmelbourne.com.au/amplifysignature. Two complimentary lounge invitations will automatically be sent to the account holder on the date of their initial Qantas Lounge Pass registration. Qantas Club invitations are provided courtesy of Bank of Melbourne, and are valid for Qantas Club and Qantas operated international business lounges only. Not valid in international First Class Lounges, Chairman’s Lounge, Qantas Domestic Business, Qantas oneworld® alliance airline, partner airline or associated lounges. Each invitation is valid for a single visit before the date specified on the invitation, when travelling with Qantas or Jetstar with a QF or JQ flight number. Access and use is subject to Qantas Club rules which are available at Qantas.com/qantasclub. The two Qantas Club Lounge invitations will be sent to your Card account mailing address within 4 weeks of your registration, provided you are not in breach of the your account remains open and that there has been a transaction of more than $1 within the last 12 months. The two Qantas Club Lounge invitations will expire on the date printed on the invitations. Qantas Club Lounge invitations will not be issued to customers who do not first register via bankofmelbourne.com.au/amplifysignature. If you do not use your invitations by the printed expiry date, you will need to complete the registration again to receive the two complimentary invitations.