Why Amplify Signature with Qantas Points?
Spend and earn points faster than with other Amplify Qantas cards
and right now, an additional...
bonus points 60k points + 30k in year 2
The bonus points promotion is available when you apply for a new Amplify Signature credit card between 21st September 2017 and 22nd November 2017 and spend the minimum amount of $3,000 on eligible purchases within 90 days from card approval on one or more transactions.
19.49% p.a. variable interest rate on purchases
20.24% p.a. variable cash advance interest rate
2% of each cash advance amount
3% of the Australian dollar value for transactions with merchants based overseas
$279 Annual card fee
$15.00 Fee applied for each late payment or missed payment
$9.00 For each dishonour of a payment under the automatic payment plan
$15.00 Card replacement fee within Australia ($52.50 outside Australia; $45 emergency replacement fee)
Linking to Bank of Melbourne bank account
24/7 fraud monitoring
Phone and Internet Banking
Automatic repayment plan
SMS and email alerts
Visa payWave contactless payments for transactions under $100
How to apply for a credit card
Conditions, fees and credit criteria apply.
This card is issued as a Visa card.
1. Earn Qantas Points as set out in the . Qantas Points are not earned on cash advances and balance transfers or in other specified circumstances. You must be a member of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program to earn and redeem Qantas Points. Membership and Qantas Points are subject to the terms and conditions of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program. A joining fee usually applies, but for a limited time Bank of Melbourne has arranged for this to be waived for new Amplify cardholders who are not already members and who choose to link their card to Amplify Qantas (limit of one complimentary membership per new account). For more information on the Qantas Frequent Flyer program visit qantas.com/frequentflyer or call 13 11 31.
Note: Amplify Rewards and Amplify Qantas are separate rewards programs that each offer airport lounge passes. Cardholders are only eligible for lounge passes offered for their selected rewards program and conditions apply. Lounge passes are subject to expiry. Priority Pass is offered to Amplify Rewards Cardholders, who must enrol via bankofmelbourne.com.au/amplifysignature. For full details visit prioritypass.com/Conditions-of-use.cfm. Qantas Club Lounge Invitations is offered to Qantas Rewards Cardholders who must enrol via bankofmelbourne.com.au/amplifysignature. Access and use is subject to Qantas Club Rules. For full terms and conditions visit qantas.com/qantasclub and some exclusions apply.
2. QBE Insurance (Australia) Limited ABN 78 003 191 035 AFSL 239545 has issued an insurance group policy to Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 which allows eligible Bank of Melbourne account holders and cardholders to claim under it as third party beneficiaries. The terms, conditions, limits and exclusions, of the group policy, are set out in the Credit Card Complimentary Insurance Terms and Conditions, which may be amended from time to time. Westpac does not guarantee the insurance. You can get a copy of the policy booklet by calling 1300 851 348 or download the .
Effective 1 October 2017: AWP Australia Pty Ltd, ABN 52 097 227 177, AFSL 245631, of 74 High Street, Toowong, QLD 4066 (trading as Allianz Global Assistance) under a binder from the underwriter, Allianz Australia Insurance Limited ABN 15 000 122 850, AFSL 234708, has issued an insurance group policy to Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL and Australian credit licence 233714 (Westpac), of 275 Kent Street, Sydney, NSW 2000 which allows eligible Bank of Melbourne account holders and cardholders to claim under it as third party beneficiaries. The terms, conditions, limits and exclusions of the group policy are set out in the Credit Card Complimentary Insurance Terms and which may be amended from time to time. Westpac does not guarantee the insurance. You can get a copy of the policy booklet by downloading the .
3. To be eligible for the two complimentary Qantas Lounge invitations, you must register your details at bankofmelbourne.com.au/amplifysignature. Two complimentary lounge invitations will automatically be sent to the account holder on the date of their initial Qantas Lounge Pass registration. Qantas Club invitations are provided courtesy of Bank of Melbourne, and are valid for Qantas Club and Qantas operated international business lounges only. Not valid in international First Class Lounges, Chairman’s Lounge, Qantas Domestic Business, Qantas oneworld® alliance airline, partner airline or associated lounges. Each invitation is valid for a single visit before the date specified on the invitation, when travelling with Qantas or Jetstar with a QF or JQ flight number. Access and use is subject to Qantas Club rules which are available at Qantas.com/qantasclub. The two Qantas Club Lounge invitations will be sent to your Card account mailing address within 4 weeks of your registration, provided you are not in breach of the your account remains open and that there has been a transaction of more than $1 within the last 12 months. The two Qantas Club Lounge invitations will expire on the date printed on the invitations. Qantas Club Lounge invitations will not be issued to customers who do not first register via bankofmelbourne.com.au/amplifysignature. If you do not use your invitations by the printed expiry date, you will need to complete the registration again to receive the two complimentary invitations.
4. Earn Qantas Points as set out in the . Qantas Frequent Flyer points are not earned on cash advances and balance transfers or in other specified circumstances. You must be a member of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program to earn and redeem Qantas Points. Membership and Qantas Points are subject to the terms and conditions of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program. A joining fee usually applies, but for a limited time Bank of Melbourne has arranged for this to be waived for new Amplify cardholders who are not already members and who choose to link their card to Amplify Qantas (limit of one complimentary membership per new account). For more information on the Qantas Frequent Flyer program visit qantas.com/frequentflyer or call 13 11 31.
5. Classic Award flights on Qantas and 35 partner airlines. Additional charges and taxes payable with Qantas Points or money on Classic Award flights at the time of booking. The number of Qantas & Partner Classic Award seats available varies and depends on the flight date, season and destination. Some flights may not have any Classic Award seats available. The seats made available for Classic Awards on Qantas flights may also be obtained through the Qantas Any Seat Award booking process (although Qantas Points required are usually higher, and include surcharges, fees and taxes). Different conditions apply to Any Seat Awards. Members can still choose to obtain those seats as Classic Awards in a separate booking.
Qantas and Jetstar Any Seat Awards are available on any flight with a QF or JQ number. As long as there is a seat available for sale, you can book a Qantas or Jetstar Any Seat Award. The points required for these seats are variable and are only valid when quoted. There is no fixed relationship between the cash price charged by the applicable airline for a seat and the points required to redeem on Any Seat Award through Qantas Frequent Flyer. Not all special promotional fares are available as Any Seat Awards.
6. Birthday bonus is calculated over a period of 12 months, on the number of Amplify Points or Qantas Points (excluding bonus points) as applicable, earned on Amplify Signature Card purchases from the day of the Account Owner’s birthday to the day prior to the Account Owner’s birthday, other than the first Birthday bonus which will be calculated from the day of Card approval to the day prior to the Account Owner’s birthday. The Amplify Signature Card Account Owner will receive ten percent of the points earned during the Birthday bonus calculation period which will be credited to the Amplify Rewards or Qantas Frequent Flyer Membership Account as applicable, within 4 weeks of the Account Owner’s birthday. For Joint accounts the first listed Account Owner’s birthday is used for the calculation. The Birthday bonus can be accessed by all Account Owners.