Why Amplify with Qantas Points?
Spend on your card and earn points to redeem with Qantas
And right now, an additional...
0% % P.A.
for 18 months on balance transfers.
- A 2% balance transfer fee applies#.
- Variable cash advance rate applies after the promotional period.
- Transferred from up to 3 cards issued by banks other than Bank of Melbourne, St.George and BankSA.
- Apply for a new Amplify credit card between 21st September 2017 and 22nd November 2017
19.49% p.a. variable interest rate on purchases
20.24% p.a. variable cash advance interest rate
2% of each cash advance amount
3% of the Australian dollar value for transactions with merchants based overseas
$79.00 Annual card fee
$15.00 Fee applied for each late or missed payment
$9.00 For each dishonour of a payment under the automatic payment plan
$15.00 Card replacement fee within Australia ($52.50 outside Australia; $45 emergency replacement fee)
Linking to Bank of Melbourne bank account
24/7 fraud monitoring
Phone and Internet Banking
Automatic repayment plan
SMS and email alerts
Visa payWave contactless payments for transactions under $100
How to apply for a credit card
Conditions, fees and credit criteria apply.
This card is issued as a Visa card.
Offers are not available in conjunction with any special offers that are not listed on www.bankofmelbourne.com.au. Switches, upgrades, customers accessing employee benefits or existing packaged cards are ineligible.
1. Earn Qantas Points as set out in the . Qantas Points are not earned on cash advances and balance transfers or in other specified circumstances. You must be a member of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program to earn and redeem Qantas Points. Membership and Qantas Points are subject to the terms and conditions of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program. A joining fee usually applies, but for a limited time Bank of Melbourne has arranged for this to be waived for new Amplify cardholders who are not already members and who choose to link their card to Amplify Qantas (limit of one complimentary membership per new account). For more information on the Qantas Frequent Flyer program visit qantas.com/frequentflyer or call 13 11 31.
2. Classic Award flights on Qantas and 35 partner airlines. Additional charges and taxes payable with Qantas Points or money on Classic Award flights at the time of booking. The number of Qantas & Partner Classic Award seats available varies and depends on the flight date, season and destination. Some flights may not have any Classic Award seats available. The seats made available for Classic Awards on Qantas flights may also be obtained through the Qantas Any Seat Award booking process (although Qantas Points required are usually higher, and include surcharges, fees and taxes). Different conditions apply to Any Seat Awards. Members can still choose to obtain those seats as Classic Awards in a separate booking.
Qantas and Jetstar Any Seat Awards are available on any flight with a QF or JQ number. As long as there is a seat available for sale, you can book a Qantas or Jetstar Any Seat Award. The points required for these seats are variable and are only valid when quoted. There is no fixed relationship between the cash price charged by the applicable airline for a seat and the points required to redeem on Any Seat Award through Qantas Frequent Flyer. Not all special promotional fares are available as Any Seat Awards.