Vertigo Platinum credit card (no longer for sale)
Our Vertigo Platinum card is no longer available for sale. Here's a full list of our available credit cards.
If you currently have a Vertigo Platinum card, nothing has changed. All benefits, features and fees outlined on this page still apply.
Key Rates & Fees
- Annual card fee: $99
- Variable purchase rate: 12.99% p.a.
- Variable cash advance rate: 21.49% p.a.
- Interest free days on purchases: Up to 55 days on purchases only1
- Minimum credit limit: $6000
- Minimum repayments: 2% of the closing balance outstanding, or $10; whichever is greater. If the closing balance is less than $10, it must be paid in full.
- Complimentary Insurance: Get interstate flight inconvenience insurance, up to 6 months’ complimentary cover for overseas travel insurance, plus extended warranty, purchase security for up to 4 months’ and transit accident insurance. Subject to the conditions in the 2.
- Complimentary additional cardholder: Add up to 3 cardholders (16 or over) for free, while keeping all the spend & points on the one account3.
- Fraud protection: Feel confident using our cards, with 24/7 fraud monitoring, Secure Online Shopping Service, and the Bank of Melbourne Fraud Money Back Guarantee4.
What fees apply to this card?
- Cash advance fee: 3% of each cash advance amount
- Foreign transaction fee: 3% of the Australian dollar value for transactions with merchants based overseas
- Missed payment fee: $15 fee applied for each late payment fee or missed payment
155 Days Interest Free: Receive up to 55 days interest free on your purchases if your Monthly Payment Balance is paid in full by the due date shown each month. This amount is calculated as the main account balance minus the balance transfer amount plus any Plan&Pay instalments for this month. If you do not have any Plan&Pay instalments or a balance transfer, the Monthly Payment Balance will be the same as the Closing Balance.
2Complimentary Insurance covers: AWP Australia Pty Ltd ABN 52 097 227 177 AFSL 245631, trading as Allianz Global Assistance (AGA), under a binder from the insurer, Allianz Australia Insurance Limited ABN 15 000 122 850 AFSL 234708 (Allianz), has issued an insurance group policy to Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL and Australian credit licence 233714 (Westpac) which allows eligible persons to claim under it as third party beneficiaries. Access to the benefit of cover under the Credit Card Complimentary Insurance is provided to eligible Bank of Melbourne cardholders by operation of s48 of the Insurance Contracts Act 1984 (Cth). If an eligible persons wishes to claim any of these benefits, they will be bound by the eligibility criteria, terms, conditions, limits and exclusions contained in the which may be amended from time to time. This insurance is underwritten by Allianz. Westpac does not guarantee this insurance. This information does not take your personal objectives, circumstances or needs into account. Consider its appropriateness to these factors before acting on it.
3An additional credit card can be issued on the primary cardholder's account to any nominated person 16 years or over. All transactions using the additional credit card will be the responsibility of the primary cardholder.
4Fraud Money Bank Guarantee: Our Bank of Melbourne Fraud Money Back Guarantee ensures that customers will be reimbursed for any unauthorised transactions provided that the customer has not contributed to the loss and contacted Bank of Melbourne promptly. Refer to the for full details, including when a customer will be liable.