How it works
Link your card to your Amplify Rewards account and earn points as you spend
What could you get with your points?
bonus points 40k + 20k in year 2 on amplify platinum
bonus points 60k + 30k in year 2 on amplify signature
Conditions, fees and credit criteria apply.
This card is issued as a Visa card.
Offers are not available in conjunction with any special offers that are not listed on www.bankofmelbourne.com.au. Switches, upgrades, customers accessing employee benefits or existing packaged cards are ineligible.
* Balance transfer promotion: Apply for a new Bank of Melbourne credit card between 3rd May 2017 and 20th September 2017 and you could pay p.a. for months on transferred balances. Simply ask to transfer up to 3 credit balances (min. $200, up to 95% of your approved available credit limit) from any non-St.George, Bank of Melbourne and BankSA Australian issued credit, charge or store cards. The balance transfer will be processed when your card is activated.
After 12 months, the variable purchase rate will apply to any balance left unpaid. Bank of Melbourne will not be responsible for any delays in processing payment to your other card account(s) and will not close them. Interest free days don't apply to balance transfers and if you transfer a balance at any other time, the variable purchase interest rate applies.
^ Purchase rate promotion: Apply for a new Bank of Melbourne credit card between 3rd May 2017 and 20th September 2017 and you could pay p.a. for months from the day your card is approved. After 6 months, the rate will switch to the variable purchase rate for your card which will also apply to any unpaid purchases.
1. Earn Amplify Points through the use of an Amplify, Amplify Platinum or Amplify Signature card as set out in the . Points are not earned on cash advances and balance transfers or in other specified circumstances. Minimum 3,000 Amplify points is needed to redeem for any reward. Specific conditions may apply to the redemption of particular rewards. Refer to amplify.bankofmelbourne.com.au.
Note: Amplify Rewards and Amplify Qantas are separate rewards programs that each offer airport lounge passes. Cardholders are only eligible for lounge passes offered for their selected rewards program and conditions apply. Lounge passes are subject to expiry. Priority Pass is offered to Amplify Rewards Cardholders, who must enrol via bankofmelbourne.com.au/amplifysignature. For full details visit prioritypass.com/Conditions-of-use.cfm. Qantas Club Lounge Invitations is offered to Qantas Rewards Cardholders who must enrol via bankofmelbourne.com.au/amplifysignature. Access and use is subject to Qantas Club Rules. For full terms and conditions vis
2. Bonus points promotion: The bonus points promotion is available when you apply for a new Amplify Platinum or Amplify Signature card between 3rd May 2017 and 20th September 2017 and spend the minimum amount of $2500 on eligible purchases within 90 days from card approval on one or more transactions. Existing Bank of Melbourne customers who currently hold an Amplify Platinum or Amplify Signature card or who have held one in the last 12 months, are not eligible for this offer. Eligible purchases do not include fees, cash, cash equivalent transactions, BPAY transactions, refunds and balance transfers debited from the card account. The bonus Amplify Points or Qantas Points will be credited to your points balance within 12 weeks of the eligible spend criteria being met.
3. QBE Insurance (Australia) Limited ABN 78 003 191 035 AFSL 239545 has issued an insurance group policy to Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 which allows eligible Bank of Melbourne account holders and cardholders to claim under it as third party beneficiaries. The terms, conditions, limits and exclusions, of the group policy, are set out in the Credit Card Complimentary Insurance Terms and Conditions, which may be amended from time to time. Westpac does not guarantee the insurance. You can get a copy of the policy booklet by calling 1300 851 348 or download the .
4. Priority Pass Card member lounge: To enrol go to bankofmelbourne.com.au/amplifysignature. Lounge usage in excess of two visits and all guest visits will be charged directly to your Amplify Signature Credit Card at the visit fee of US$27 per person, per visit. The first two visits within each twelve month membership period are complimentary to the primary Cardholder only, after which every visit would be charged as per the prevailing rates; currently US$27 per person. Any accompanying guests will be charged US$27 per visit, which will be automatically charged to the Cardholder’s Amplify Signature Credit Card. The date of each visit determines which year of membership the visit is allocated to. Unused visits cannot be carried forward to the following year of membership. The number of free visits will be reset to two per each 12-month period. Renewal terms and conditions are at the discretion of Priority Pass Ltd. For full details visit Priority Pass website at prioritypass.com/Conditions-of-use.cfm