Why Amplify Signature with everyday rewards?
Spend and earn points faster than with our other cards
AND RIGHT NOW, YOU COULD ALSO GET...
30,000 bonus Amplify Rewards points#
0% p.a. for 12 months on balance transfers*
0% p.a. for up to 6 months on purchases^
How to apply for a credit card
Conditions, fees and credit criteria apply.
This card is issued as a Visa card.
Offers are not available in conjunction with any special offers that are not listed on www.bankofmelbourne.com.au. Switches, upgrades, customers accessing employee benefits or existing packaged cards are ineligible.
* Balance transfer promotion: Apply for a new Bank of Melbourne credit card between 21st February 2017 and 2nd May 2017 and you could pay 0% p.a. for 12 months on transferred balances. Simply ask to transfer up to 3 credit balances (min. $200, up to 95% of your approved available credit limit) from any non-St.George, Bank of Melbourne and BankSA Australian issued credit, charge or store cards. The balance transfer will be processed when your card is activated.
After 12 months, the variable purchase rate will apply to any balance left unpaid. Bank of Melbourne will not be responsible for any delays in processing payment to your other card account(s) and will not close them. Interest free days don’t apply to balance transfers and if you transfer a balance at any other time, the variable purchase interest rate applies.
^ Purchase rate promotion: Apply for a new Bank of Melbourne credit card between 21st February 2017 and 2nd May 2017 and you could pay 0% p.a. for 6 months from the day your card is approved. After 6 months, the rate will switch to the variable purchase rate for your card which will also apply to any unpaid purchases.
1. Earn Amplify Points through the use of an Amplify, Amplify Platinum or Amplify Signature card as set out in the . Points are not earned on cash advances and balance transfers or in other specified circumstances. Minimum 3,000 Amplify points is needed to redeem for any reward. Specific conditions may apply to the redemption of particular rewards. Refer to amplify.bankofmelbourne.com.au
2. QBE Insurance (Australia) Limited ABN 78 003 191 035 AFSL 239545 has issued an insurance group policy to Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 which allows eligible Bank of Melbourne account holders and cardholders to claim under it as third party beneficiaries. The terms, conditions, limits and exclusions, of the group policy, are set out in the Credit Card Complimentary Insurance Terms and Conditions, which may be amended from time to time. Westpac does not guarantee the insurance. You can get a copy of the policy booklet by calling 1300 851 348 or download the .
3. Bonus points promotion: The bonus points promotion is available when you apply for a new Amplify Platinum or Amplify Signature card between 21st February 2017 and 2nd May 2017 and spend the minimum amount of $2500 on eligible purchases within 90 days from card approval on one or more transactions. Existing Bank of Melbourne customers who currently hold an Amplify Platinum or Amplify Signature card or who have held one in the last 12 months, are not eligible for this offer. Eligible purchases do not include fees, cash, cash equivalent transactions, BPAY transactions, refunds and balance transfers debited from the card account. The bonus Amplify Points or Qantas Points will be credited to your points balance within 12 weeks of the eligible spend criteria being met.
4. Priority Pass Card member lounge: To enrol go to bankofmelbourne.com.au/amplifysignature. Lounge usage in excess of two visits and all guest visits will be charged directly to your Amplify Signature Credit Card at the visit fee of US$27 per person, per visit. The first two visits within each twelve month membership period are complimentary to the primary Cardholder only, after which every visit would be charged as per the prevailing rates; currently US$27 per person. Any accompanying guests will be charged US$27 per visit, which will be automatically charged to the Cardholder’s Amplify Signature Credit Card. The date of each visit determines which year of membership the visit is allocated to. Unused visits cannot be carried forward to the following year of membership. The number of free visits will be reset to two per each 12-month period. Renewal terms and conditions are at the discretion of Priority Pass Ltd. For full details visit Priority Pass website at prioritypass.com/Conditions-of-use.cfm
5. Amplify Travel gives you access to most major domestic and international airlines within and from Australia and their connecting partner airlines. As with booking through a travel agent, in certain circumstances seats may not be available on the airline or flight of your choice at the time you wish to travel. Terms and conditions apply. For further details call Amplify Travel on 1300 489 586.
6. Set up Velocity Auto-Redemption via amplify.bankofmelbourne.com.au/autovff or by calling 1300 600 266. Once set up, each month your entire Bank of Melbourne Amplify Points balance will be transferred to your nominated Velocity Frequent Flyer Account on your credit card statement cycle date. A minimum of 2 Amplify Points is required before points can be transferred. Receive 1 Velocity Point for every 2 Amplify Points. You must be a Velocity member to redeem Amplify Points for Velocity Points and your name, as it appears on your Velocity Account, must match the primary cardholder's name on your Amplify Rewards account. For joint cardholders, the name of the Velocity member must match the first listed Account Owner's name. Please allow 3 business days for the processing of the transfers. You will not receive points if your card account is in arrears for 2 consecutive statement cycles and in other circumstances. Once Amplify Points have been redeemed for Velocity Points, they are governed by the Velocity Membership Terms and Conditions and cannot be reversed. Velocity membership and the earn and redemption of Velocity Points is subject to the Member Terms and Conditions, available at velocityfrequentflyer.com, as amended from time to time. All transfer of points will occur on your statement date. Velocity Auto-Redemption is a variation to the and allows you to automatically convert your Amplify Points to Velocity Points for less than 3,000 Amplify Points. The redemption of Amplify Points is otherwise subject to the . You can opt-out of Velocity Auto-Redemption by calling the Amplify Rewards centre on 1300 600 266, 8am-8pm (AEST), Monday to Friday.
7. Birthday bonus is calculated over a period of 12 months, on the number of Amplify Points or Qantas Points (excluding bonus points) as applicable, earned on Amplify Signature Card purchases from the day of the Account Owner’s birthday to the day prior to the Account Owner’s birthday, other than the first Birthday bonus which will be calculated from the day of Card approval to the day prior to the Account Owner’s birthday. The Amplify Signature Card Account Owner will receive ten percent of the points earned during the Birthday bonus calculation period which will be credited to the Amplify Rewards or Qantas Frequent Flyer Membership Account as applicable, within 4 weeks of the Account Owner’s birthday. For Joint accounts the first listed Account Owner’s birthday is used for the calculation. The Birthday bonus can be accessed by all Account Owners.
8. Any offers through Visa Luxury Hotel Collection are valid at participating properties and Visa Signature cardholders in the Australia/Pacific and Europe, Middle East and Africa (APCEMEA) regions. Offer is only valid when you pay with a valid and eligible Visa card. Best Available Rate applicable. Not applicable on discounted rates or combined with other offers at time of enquiry/booking. One daily breakfast per person during stay. Excludes all applicable taxes, services, gratuities and charges, and must be a valid and eligible Visa card. Void where prohibited, taxed or restricted by law. All reservations are subject to availability at time of confirmation. Visa and participating properties reserve the right to vary the terms and conditions of this offer. For updated list of participating properties, please visit www.visaluxuryhotels.com or call Visa Concierge for details.
9. $0 annual fee in first year for existing Bank of Melbourne customers promotion: To be eligible for this promotion you must be an existing Bank of Melbourne customer that applies for a new Vertigo, Vertigo Platinum, Amplify, Amplify Platinum or Amplify Signature card by clicking on the Bank of Melbourne customers 'Apply now’ button on this page between 21st February 2017 and 2nd May 2017 and make your first purchase within 12 months from card approval. The first annual fee will be debited 12 months after the first transaction on your account and annually thereafter on the anniversary of the first annual fee.