Why Amplify Signature with everyday rewards?
Spend and earn points faster than with our other cards
AND RIGHT NOW, YOU COULD ALSO GET...
Up to 90,000 bonus Amplify Rewards points3
19.49% p.a. variable interest rate on purchases
20.24% p.a. variable cash advance interest rate
2% of each cash advance amount
3% of the Australian dollar value for transactions with merchants based overseas
$279 Annual card fee
$15.00 Fee applied for each late or missed payment
$9.00 For each dishonour of a payment under the automatic payment plan
$15.00 Card replacement fee within Australia ($52.50 outside Australia; $45 emergency replacement fee)
Linking to Bank of Melbourne bank account
24/7 fraud monitoring
Phone and Internet Banking
Automatic repayment plan
SMS and email alerts
Visa payWave contactless payments for transactions under $100
How to apply for a credit card
Conditions, fees and credit criteria apply.
This card is issued as a Visa card.
Offers are not available in conjunction with any special offers that are not listed on www.bankofmelbourne.com.au. Switches, upgrades, customers accessing employee benefits or existing packaged cards are ineligible.
1. Earn Amplify Points through the use of an Amplify, Amplify Platinum or Amplify Signature card as set out in the . Points are not earned on cash advances and balance transfers or in other specified circumstances. Minimum 3,000 Amplify points is needed to redeem for any reward. Specific conditions may apply to the redemption of particular rewards. Refer to amplify.bankofmelbourne.com.au
2. QBE Insurance (Australia) Limited ABN 78 003 191 035 AFSL 239545 has issued an insurance group policy to Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 which allows eligible Bank of Melbourne account holders and cardholders to claim under it as third party beneficiaries. The terms, conditions, limits and exclusions, of the group policy, are set out in the Credit Card Complimentary Insurance Terms and Conditions, which may be amended from time to time. Westpac does not guarantee the insurance. You can get a copy of the policy booklet by calling 1300 851 348 or download the .
3. The Bonus points promotion is available when you apply for a new Amplify Signature credit card between 3rd May 2017 and 20th September 2017 and spend the minimum amount of $3,000 on eligible purchases within 90 days from card approval on one or more transactions. Eligible purchases do not include BPAY, fees, cash, cash equivalent transactions, refunds and balance transfers debited from the card account. The bonus points depend on your choice of Rewards Program. 60,000 bonus Qantas Points or Amplify Points will be credited to your points balance within 12 weeks after the spend criteria is met. An additional 30,000 bonus Qantas Points or Amplify Points will be credited to your points balance within 6 weeks of: (1) the anniversary of your first eligible purchase transaction and (2) payment of your annual credit card fee. Existing St.George/BoM/BSA customers who currently hold an Amplify Platinum or Amplify Signature card, or who have held one in the last 12 months, are not eligible for this offer.
4. Priority Pass Card member lounge: To enrol go to bankofmelbourne.com.au/amplifysignature. Lounge usage in excess of two visits and all guest visits will be charged directly to your Amplify Signature Credit Card at the visit fee of US$27 per person, per visit. The first two visits within each twelve month membership period are complimentary to the primary Cardholder only, after which every visit would be charged as per the prevailing rates; currently US$27 per person. Any accompanying guests will be charged US$27 per visit, which will be automatically charged to the Cardholder’s Amplify Signature Credit Card. The date of each visit determines which year of membership the visit is allocated to. Unused visits cannot be carried forward to the following year of membership. The number of free visits will be reset to two per each 12-month period. Renewal terms and conditions are at the discretion of Priority Pass Ltd. For full details visit Priority Pass website at prioritypass.com/Conditions-of-use.cfm
5. Amplify Travel gives you access to most major domestic and international airlines within and from Australia and their connecting partner airlines. As with booking through a travel agent, in certain circumstances seats may not be available on the airline or flight of your choice at the time you wish to travel. Terms and conditions apply. For further details call Amplify Travel on 1300 489 586.
6. Set up Velocity Auto-Redemption via amplify.bankofmelbourne.com.au/autovff or by calling 1300 600 266. Once set up, each month your entire Bank of Melbourne Amplify Points balance will be transferred to your nominated Velocity Frequent Flyer Account on your credit card statement cycle date. A minimum of 2 Amplify Points is required before points can be transferred. Receive 1 Velocity Point for every 2 Amplify Points. You must be a Velocity member to redeem Amplify Points for Velocity Points and your name, as it appears on your Velocity Account, must match the primary cardholder's name on your Amplify Rewards account. For joint cardholders, the name of the Velocity member must match the first listed Account Owner's name. Please allow 3 business days for the processing of the transfers. You will not receive points if your card account is in arrears for 2 consecutive statement cycles and in other circumstances. Once Amplify Points have been redeemed for Velocity Points, they are governed by the Velocity Membership Terms and Conditions and cannot be reversed. Velocity membership and the earn and redemption of Velocity Points is subject to the Member Terms and Conditions, available at velocityfrequentflyer.com, as amended from time to time. All transfer of points will occur on your statement date. Velocity Auto-Redemption is a variation to the and allows you to automatically convert your Amplify Points to Velocity Points for less than 3,000 Amplify Points. The redemption of Amplify Points is otherwise subject to the . You can opt-out of Velocity Auto-Redemption by calling the Amplify Rewards centre on 1300 600 266, 8am-8pm (AEST), Monday to Friday.
7. Birthday bonus is calculated over a period of 12 months, on the number of Amplify Points or Qantas Points (excluding bonus points) as applicable, earned on Amplify Signature Card purchases from the day of the Account Owner’s birthday to the day prior to the Account Owner’s birthday, other than the first Birthday bonus which will be calculated from the day of Card approval to the day prior to the Account Owner’s birthday. The Amplify Signature Card Account Owner will receive ten percent of the points earned during the Birthday bonus calculation period which will be credited to the Amplify Rewards or Qantas Frequent Flyer Membership Account as applicable, within 4 weeks of the Account Owner’s birthday. For Joint accounts the first listed Account Owner’s birthday is used for the calculation. The Birthday bonus can be accessed by all Account Owners.
8. Any offers through Visa Luxury Hotel Collection are valid at participating properties and Visa Signature cardholders in the Australia/Pacific and Europe, Middle East and Africa (APCEMEA) regions. Offer is only valid when you pay with a valid and eligible Visa card. Best Available Rate applicable. Not applicable on discounted rates or combined with other offers at time of enquiry/booking. One daily breakfast per person during stay. Excludes all applicable taxes, services, gratuities and charges, and must be a valid and eligible Visa card. Void where prohibited, taxed or restricted by law. All reservations are subject to availability at time of confirmation. Visa and participating properties reserve the right to vary the terms and conditions of this offer. For updated list of participating properties, please visit www.visaluxuryhotels.com or call Visa Concierge for details.