Why choose the Amplify card?
Earn rewards points
Get rewarded just for using your card as normal. Earn 1 Amplify Point for each dollar spent on eligible purchases, uncapped.1 Earn points even faster by adding one other cardholder (16 years or older) at no extra cost.4
At $79, it’s the lowest annual card fee of our rewards cards.
0% p.a. on purchases
For a limited time, pay no interest on purchases for 14 months, from new card approval.~
What could you use Amplify Points for?
19.74% p.a. variable interest rate on purchases
21.49% p.a. variable cash advance interest rate
2% of each cash advance amount (minimum of $2.50 capped at $150 per transaction)
3% of the Australian dollar value for transactions with merchants based overseas
$79.00 Annual card fee
$15.00 Fee applied for each late payment or missed payment
$9.00 For each dishonour of a payment under the automatic payment plan
$0 Card replacement fee within Australia ($52.50 outside Australia; $45 emergency replacement fee)
Linking to Bank of Melbourne bank account
24/7 fraud monitoring
Phone and Internet Banking
Automatic repayment plan
SMS and email alerts
Visa payWave contactless payments for transactions under $100
How to apply for a credit card
Conditions, fees and credit criteria apply.
This card is issued as a Visa card.
Switches, upgrades, or Westpac Group staff are ineligible. This promotion may be varied or withdrawn at any time and is not available in conjunction with any other promotion.
~Purchase Rate Promotion: Available when you apply and are approved for new Amplify card between 23rd May 2019 and 2nd October 2019. The promotional purchase rate will only apply for the promotional period from the date your account is approved. At the end of the promotional period the standard purchase rate will be applied to any unpaid purchase amounts. Purchases, cash advances, balance transfers and special promotions made other than with this offer are charged at the applicable interest rates.
1. Earn Amplify Points through the use of an Amplify, Amplify Platinum or Amplify Signature card as set out in the . Points are not earned on cash advances and balance transfers or in other specified circumstances. Minimum 3,000 Amplify points is needed to redeem for any reward. Specific conditions may apply to the redemption of particular rewards. Refer to amplify.bankofmelbourne.com.au.
2. Amplify Travel gives you access to most major domestic and international airlines within and from Australia and their connecting partner airlines. As with booking through a travel agent, in certain circumstances seats may not be available on the airline or flight of your choice at the time you wish to travel. Terms and conditions apply. For further details call Amplify Travel on 1300 489 586.
3. Set up Velocity Auto-Redemption via amplify.bankofmelbourne.com.au or by calling 1300 600 266. Once set up, each month your entire Bank of Melbourne Amplify Points balance will be transferred to your nominated Velocity Frequent Flyer Account on your credit card statement cycle date. A minimum of 2 Amplify Points is required before points can be transferred. Receive 1 Velocity Point for every 2 Amplify Points. You must be a Velocity member to redeem Amplify Points for Velocity Points and your name, as it appears on your Velocity Account, must match the primary cardholder's name on your Amplify Rewards account. For joint cardholders, the name of the Velocity member must match the first listed Account Owner's name. Please allow 3 business days for the processing of the transfers. You will not receive points if your card account is in arrears for 2 consecutive statement cycles and in other circumstances. Once Amplify Points have been redeemed for Velocity Points, they are governed by the Velocity Membership Terms and Conditions and cannot be reversed. Velocity membership and the earn and redemption of Velocity Points is subject to the Member Terms and Conditions, available at velocityfrequentflyer.com, as amended from time to time. All transfer of points will occur on your statement date. Velocity Auto-Redemption is a variation to the and allows you to automatically convert your Amplify Points to Velocity Points for less than 3,000 Amplify Points. The redemption of Amplify Points is otherwise subject to the . You can opt-out of Velocity Auto-Redemption by calling the Amplify Rewards centre on 1300 600 266, 8am-8pm (AEST), Monday to Friday.
4. An additional card can be issued on the primary cardholders’ credit card account to any nominated person over the age of 16 years provided the account is not a joint account. All transactions using an additional card will be the responsibility of the primary cardholder. All Amplify Points remain the benefit of the primary cardholder.
5. You must be a member of the relevant frequent flyer program to redeem Amplify Points for frequent flyer points. The and the terms and conditions of the relevant frequent flyer program apply. A joining fee may apply. Availability of award flights may be limited. For more information on the Amplify Rewards program, visit amplify.bankofmelbourne.com.au.
6. Amplify Travel is operated by Mastercard Travel Solutions Australia Pty Ltd. ABN 70 003 745 999. All offers are correct as per date stipulated in individual offer terms and conditions, and are subject to change and availability at any time without notice. Blackout dates may apply to the offers. Offers may vary according to itinerary options, currency fluctuations and taxes at the time of booking. Prices quoted may be subject to surcharges of up to 2.5% if paying by a card product which will be calculated based upon the card product selected. We accept MasterCard, Visa, American Express and Diners Club. For validity dates, full itinerary details, conditions and all other enquiries visit call Amplify Travel on 1300 489 586.