Why Amplify with everyday rewards?
Spend on your card and earn points to redeem for gift cards, merchandise and travel
AND RIGHT NOW, YOU COULD ALSO GET...
0% p.a. for 12 months on balance transfers*
0% p.a. for up to 6 months on purchases^
How to apply for a credit card
Conditions, fees and credit criteria apply.
This card is issued as a Visa card.
Offers are not available in conjunction with any special offers that are not listed on www.bankofmelbourne.com.au. Switches, upgrades, customers accessing employee benefits or existing packaged cards are ineligible.
* Balance transfer promotion: Apply for a new Bank of Melbourne credit card between 21st February 2017 and 2nd May 2017 and you could pay 0% p.a. for 12 months on transferred balances. Simply ask to transfer up to 3 credit balances (min. $200, up to 95% of your approved available credit limit) from any non-St.George, Bank of Melbourne and BankSA Australian issued credit, charge or store cards. The balance transfer will be processed when your card is activated.
After 12 months, the variable purchase rate will apply to any balance left unpaid. [#brand-name] will not be responsible for any delays in processing payment to your other card account(s) and will not close them. Interest free days don’t apply to balance transfers and if you transfer a balance at any other time, the variable purchase interest rate applies.
^ Purchase rate promotion: Apply for a new Bank of Melbourne credit card between 21st February 2017 and 2nd May 2017 and you could pay 0% p.a. for 6 months from the day your card is approved. After 6 months, the rate will switch to the variable purchase rate for your card which will also apply to any unpaid purchases.
1. Earn Amplify Points through the use of an Amplify, Amplify Platinum or Amplify Signature card as set out in the . Points are not earned on cash advances and balance transfers or in other specified circumstances. Minimum 3,000 Amplify points is needed to redeem for any reward. Specific conditions may apply to the redemption of particular rewards. Refer to amplify.bankofmelbourne.com.au.
2. Amplify Travel gives you access to most major domestic and international airlines within and from Australia and their connecting partner airlines. As with booking through a travel agent, in certain circumstances seats may not be available on the airline or flight of your choice at the time you wish to travel. Terms and conditions apply. For further details call Amplify Travel on 1300 489 586.
3. Set up Velocity Auto-Redemption via amplify.bankofmelbourne.com.au/autovff or by calling 1300 600 266. Once set up, each month your entire Bank of Melbourne Amplify Points balance will be transferred to your nominated Velocity Frequent Flyer Account on your credit card statement cycle date. A minimum of 2 Amplify Points is required before points can be transferred. Receive 1 Velocity Point for every 2 Amplify Points. You must be a Velocity member to redeem Amplify Points for Velocity Points and your name, as it appears on your Velocity Account, must match the primary cardholder's name on your Amplify Rewards account. For joint cardholders, the name of the Velocity member must match the first listed Account Owner's name. Please allow 3 business days for the processing of the transfers. You will not receive points if your card account is in arrears for 2 consecutive statement cycles and in other circumstances. Once Amplify Points have been redeemed for Velocity Points, they are governed by the Velocity Membership Terms and Conditions and cannot be reversed. Velocity membership and the earn and redemption of Velocity Points is subject to the Member Terms and Conditions, available at velocityfrequentflyer.com, as amended from time to time. All transfer of points will occur on your statement date. Velocity Auto-Redemption is a variation to the and allows you to automatically convert your Amplify Points to Velocity Points for less than 3,000 Amplify Points. The redemption of Amplify Points is otherwise subject to the . You can opt-out of Velocity Auto-Redemption by calling the Amplify Rewards centre on 1300 600 266, 8am-8pm (AEST), Monday to Friday.
4. $0 annual fee in first year for existing Bank of Melbourne customers promotion: To be eligible for this promotion you must be an existing Bank of Melbourne customer that applies for a new Vertigo, Vertigo Platinum, Amplify, Amplify Platinum or Amplify Signature card by clicking on the Bank of Melbourne customers 'Apply now’ button on this page between 21st February 2017 and 2nd May 2017 and make your first purchase within 12 months from card approval. The first annual fee will be debited 12 months after the first transaction on your account and annually thereafter on the anniversary of the first annual fee.