Super Fund Home Loan
- A Bank of Melbourne Super Fund home loan is a great option if you already have an SMSF, or if you’re planning to establish an SMSF and are interested in buying a residential investment property.
A Bank of Melbourne home loan expert will contact you at your preferred time
How to apply
Conditions, fees and credit criteria apply.
View the terms and conditions:
- Residential Loan Agreement – General Terms and Conditions
- Loan Accounts – Charges for specific services and accounts
Please read these documents and keep a copy. You can request a paper copy at a branch.
The information on our website is prepared without knowing your personal financial circumstances. Before you act on this, please consider if it’s right for you. If you need help, call 13 22 66.
This is not taxation advice. Customers should seek independent taxation advice on any taxation matters.
1. Other upfront fees and costs may apply
2. Where a fixed rate term applies, after the fixed rate period expires the interest rate will revert to the relevant Standard Variable Rate.