- Features designed specifically to fund the building of your new home
- Loan funds are advanced progressively as your builder completes pre-agreed construction stages
- You could save money, since interest is payable only on the amount advanced under the loan
- We’ll help you establish a schedule of progress payments and assist you in identifying your building expenses so payments are made to the builder after each stage of the building has been inspected and verified.
A Bank of Melbourne home loan expert will contact you at your preferred time
How to apply
Conditions, fees and credit criteria apply.
Before making a decision, it’s best to read the terms and conditions:
- Residential Loan Agreement – General Terms and Conditions
- Loan Accounts – Charges for specific services and accounts,
Please read these documents and keep a copy. You can request a paper copy at a branch.
The information on our website is prepared without knowing your personal financial circumstances. Before you act on this, please consider if it’s right for you. If you need help, call 13 22 66