Manage Your Loan
With Internet Banking you can:
- Check your loan balance and recent transactions
- Check your interest rate
- Make repayments
- See when your next repayment is due.
On a variable rate Personal Loan, you can request to access any additional repayments made using our redraw facility
- You can also use Internet and Phone Banking to request redraws from your personal loan and have your money transferred into your transaction account
- Visit a Bank of Melbourne branch
- Fax or post through a completed redraw request form.
Apply to increase your loan amount or credit limit
Make your repayments
- Save time and avoid late fees by setting up your repayments automatically, using a regular debit from your transaction account.
- You can make extra repayments on variable rate Personal Loans through Internet and Phone Banking, or visit your local Bank of Melbourne branch.
Change your repayment due date
Read our tips on how to minimise fees.
Have a question on your loan? Speak to us on 13 22 66
Conditions, fees and credit criteria apply.
Before making a decision, it's best to read the terms and conditions:
The information on our website is prepared without knowing your personal financial circumstances. Before you act on this or any advice, please consider if it's right for you. If you need help, call 13 22 66.